• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Death Stranding I know I’m not the only one that wants to drive one of these

    Death Stranding I know I’m not the only one that wants to drive one of these


    I know I’m not the only one that wants to drive one of these

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    The pole hit the wheel of a riding trike

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    You can feel the weight of the world on his shoulders.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    BEWARE OF BTs IN YOUR AREA. A BT was snooping around my Collector's Edition. ��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    The BT gazer design is so dang cool

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    FedEx Guy, by me

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Thanks Kojima for giving us one of the best CEs I've ever acquired :)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    The Doctor’s hot spring is the best. Raging river below you, steep, snowy peaks around you, and a waterfall behind you. Which is your fave?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    someone singing near mountain knot city???

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    i swear i heard someone singing (like a mermaid) on about 200 meters away from mountain knot city during timefall. have anyone hear this too or am i going crazy??

    submitted by /u/whatisIeI
    [link] [comments]

    Question about BTs

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    So I have just beaten the soldier for a second time and was wondering why the BTs just changed from the squid to the lion is because of how far I am in the story or is it just the mountain area because I can get rid of them easy I just want to know why

    submitted by /u/manhunter645
    [link] [comments]

    I climbed to the top of a mountain. Then I found this structure. Anybody have any idea what this is? Played 90hrs never seen anything like it.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    So last time I played this game was when I beat it about 6 months now anything new, considering a new run thanks (:

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    So the last time I played this game was when I beat it for about 6 months. So did they add anything new or different to justify a 2nd run?

    I was wanting to restart the game again just to see the story and get over obstacles. Not really care for trophies but just for the overall experience.

    So for people who have replayed it, is it still fun, does it seem as enjoyable or boring.

    submitted by /u/Shedled678
    [link] [comments]

    Preppers at Mount Knot

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I need to get to that prepper up in the mountain when you have no BB and theres BTs everywhere. The first time in 25hours i got so frustrated i quit the game to watch a movie. Is there a path around or is there BTs all around the twat up there?

    submitted by /u/ThePenetrathor
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] First time playthrough, will there be explanations?!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    So, this is my first time playing Death Stranding and I have to say, story-wise I have almost no clue what is going on.

    As I don't want to spoiler myself, I am quite hesitant to read up on what BTs are, the beach etc. Will this all be later explained in the game or should I read up on it in a Wiki or something similar?

    submitted by /u/richaysambuca
    [link] [comments]

    My bridge link was 11 before I delivered my first package to, “the engineer”. I don’t understand if this is a bug or what, but I’m content with the oxytocin.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    "One Push Is All You Need. Boom-Lay Boom-Lay. Boom!"

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me where on the map I took this shot from?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    He's making a delivery to a different kind of terminal...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    My digital painting if cliff and his soldiers

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Platinum clean up.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Must I build all roads for platinum trophy? PS4 version flare

    submitted by /u/JarokingGames
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing HZD after finishing DS and look what I found! A BT reference located at Hunters Lodge!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Can’t change ludens mask color

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Every time I switch the ludens mask frame to a different color, the frame reverts back to black by itself after a little while, couldn't find answers online. Anybody know of a fix pls?

    submitted by /u/ruisgear
    [link] [comments]

    Insane Tip for More Likes in Death Stranding

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    To all my fellow porters out there, I just discovered something quite insane. Not only are roads good for travel around the map, but they also give you a ton of likes as well. I just rebuilt 5 roads around the map, and I have received a total of 16k likes in the last half hour. I am logging off for a few more hours so I can see how many more I can get. (I will post how many in the comments of this post) So please, build as many roads as possible and I promise you will not be disappointed.

    Update: Just hit 25k likes

    submitted by /u/Tbonecable
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment