• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Death Stranding Please use spoiler tags in your submission titles whenever appropriate, e.g. [EPISODE 3] or [Chapter 4]

    Death Stranding Please use spoiler tags in your submission titles whenever appropriate, e.g. [EPISODE 3] or [Chapter 4]


    Please use spoiler tags in your submission titles whenever appropriate, e.g. [EPISODE 3] or [Chapter 4]

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    General PSA

    The previous megathread has been archived due to being 6+ months old. It can be remade, although quite tediously, but I somehow feel like we'll do better without it. Feel free to start new interesting discussions or join our Discord server.

    Search the subreddit

    Please remember you can search the subreddit to filter posts by words or even flairs. Here's a useful guide on using search terms to find exactly what you need.

    Use spoiler tags

    When posting any spoilers, or when talking about chapter-specific events, specify the episode/chapter at the beginning of your title, [in square brackets]. When you post like this, our moderator bot will take care of properly tagging and flairing the post for you. Nice and easy :)

    For example:

    • [EPISODE 5] Title
    • [Chapter 3] Title
    • [Endgame] Title
    • [SPOILERS] Title

    Use [square brackets] and the words "chapter", "episode" or "endgame" (the last one is for everything after the main story). The [SPOILER] tag is for general spoilers.

    NOTE: This is for submissions, not the comments. Please see the sidebar for more information.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/yviell
    [link] [comments]

    Update on my Sam costume! It's almost finished, I'm still working on the Odradek, which turns out to be super frustrating. Everything's self-made, the backpack is made out of a bunch of PVC pipes, the cargo is made from EVA foam, because of the weight issue. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Made this with my little brother

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Old photo of Sam leaning on a small generator.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    A fun portrait with BB

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    My drawing of Sam, made with colored pencils and markers.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I made my 2nd ever platin with ressources and tipps from this sub. Thank you for sharing and helping me out! This one is for you :)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    stay away from my cargo!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Uhh did I miss something...

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    PSA: If you tie yourself with 2 floating carriers, you'll get a persistent zoom out camera

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    This is especially useful if you're using a carrier to slide down a mountain, as the zoom out will give you a better view of the terrain ahead.

    submitted by /u/pedroabreuff12345
    [link] [comments]

    Gettin it in today. 2nd time seeing these. 1st time they killed me.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    When people tell me this game is boring. I show them this clip

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Looks like a movie poster

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Anyone know why some BT's are giant and some are regular size? I haven't seen a reason to do another than "this would be cool to have in game." Either way I'm crazy enjoying the game. I'm just curious about it.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    This artwork by Dongbiao Lu is truly precious. Can't wait for PC release

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    An Idiot Plays...Death Stranding

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Anyone know where I can find higgs' balaclava online

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    So I just beat death stranding for the first time and

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    All I wanna say is these chiral allergies is gettin on my nerves mane 🥺😭

    submitted by /u/RedomMollik
    [link] [comments]

    You're out there Lou?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    [EPISODE 3] - The Weirdest Love Story

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    So, I just completed the Chiral Artist delivery and this was truly a memorable quest, mostly because of how odd it was.

    Once I reached the Chiral Artist's shelter, I was surprised to see a live person step out of the door. Then, she began to speak and I honestly laughed at how odd she sounded: some words in her speech were almost incomprehensible (if not for the subtitles) and there was a lack of genuine emotion. I know she's not a native English speaker, but the acting was still pretty bad.

    Still, I know this was absolutely intended by Kojima, as a part of a self-aware, tongue-in-cheek quest about a person who looks "weirder" than the rest of us - we all know people that move or talk funny irl.

    Then, their reunion happened and it was just as weird as when I first met the Artist. The Junk Dealer's performance was decent and portrayed some emotion, so it was funny to watch him interact with his almost opposite girlfriend. As the quest draws to an end, she gives me both thumbs up and I laughed way too hard at that.

    This quest really reminded me of how crazy Kojima can be. He is so full of himself that he can get away with almost any kind of player trolling, including making you transport a living cargo only for it to be a comically oblivious woman.

    submitted by /u/RedShadowF95
    [link] [comments]

    I finished the game on New Year's Day and haven't picked it up since. Today I started again and I'm on the mission for Platinum. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Issue with ziplines and chiral bandwidth

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I'm at a point in the game where I don't have much left to do except maxing out facilities. I keep running out of chiral bandwidth. It seems like you can't have a continuous zipline path between every facility simultaneously. How do you deal with this? I know some people don't like ziplines but doing deliveries on foot or on vehicles takes way too much time unless there is a viable road between the facilities. A lot of the facilities in the snow area have mountainous terrain between them so ziplines are pretty much essential for fast deliveries.

    submitted by /u/CerberusArcProjector
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment