• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Death Stranding I never imagined that cans could be so photogenic.

    Death Stranding I never imagined that cans could be so photogenic.


    I never imagined that cans could be so photogenic.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Did up my PS4 to look like a piece of cargo. Keep on keeping on porters!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I accidentally made the 'success baby' meme while goofing around in PM

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Likers get Likes

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    In Mexico we call those “huaraches” ��

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Wandering Soul. (Daily reminder that you need to wash your hands multiple times and keep social distancing or you'll end up like the guy in the photo)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Go, Sparrow

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    This is MY tallneck apportation ��

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Heartbreaking.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    This game was absolutely incredible, and photo mode makes my photographer's heart happy.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Pizza delivery ��

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Went back just to test the photo mode. Was not disappointed.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Noises like a city and people talking.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    My husband was playing tonight and he was waiting for the time fall to pass near mountain knot, between the mountaineer and those weird posts towards the mountaineer, on his way to mountain knot essentially, and I couldn't help but notice the faintest noises that sounded like a city, and people talking. Is this an effect of time fall? Has anyone else noticed? He wasn't next to the city and it sounded like cars, regular traffic and casual conversations muted in the background. It stopped when the time fall passed. I can't find anyone else having mentioned this but maybe I missed it.

    submitted by /u/Iraelyth
    [link] [comments]

    So someone asked me to post some images of me wearing it. here goes

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    .

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Thank you Kojima

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    So my six year old daughter has watched me play a majority of the game. She liked BB and thought she was cute and has even soothed her for me a couple times throughout the game. She calls the tar the darkness and roots me on to get away from the BTs. I get to chapter 14 and I just have this wrenching gut feeling that something bad is going to happen to BB. Which of course it does and I have to take her to the incinerator which my daughter had no concept of at the time. The entire time on my slow and trudging journey there she is telling me to break BB out but I can't find anything along the way. I ultimately get to the incinerator and Sam breaks BB out and holds her lifeless body trying to bring her back but it's not working. At this point my daughter is crying calling out for BB to wake up, I'm starting to tear up. I'm slowly dying on the inside because I think I just traumatized my child, but then it happens, BB starts to cry and my daughter has the biggest smile on her face. So thank you Kojima for not killing BB.

    Tldr: thought I traumatized my child when Sam breaks BB out. Should I let her have watched the game? Maybe not, but I'm glad Louise is alive!

    submitted by /u/Belliun
    [link] [comments]

    Killed this thing for the 2nd time. Does it have a name? Plan on killing more of these. Picked up over 3 thousand chiral crystals from it.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    I can't stop playing with photomode. It's endless fun!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    First post ever! Having fun with the photo mode

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    The hard life of Mule.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Unable to log in?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    I just started playing this game again ad noticed that log in is greyed out. Is the servers down now for this game?

    submitted by /u/Xanadu2002
    [link] [comments]

    BT's walk on their hands with their feet up, I have no proof, neither doubts.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment