• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Death Stranding After a lot of remodeling after my first attempt: My 3D-Printed Higgs Mask is done!

    Death Stranding After a lot of remodeling after my first attempt: My 3D-Printed Higgs Mask is done!


    After a lot of remodeling after my first attempt: My 3D-Printed Higgs Mask is done!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Not an artist but I try

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Pretty proud of this screenshot.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Martian Delivery!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Made by me, how is it ?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Rocks in this game are delicious

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Fell of a cliff with my fully loaded truck. Had to collect all my precious cargo from beneath the waterfall. Used the floating carrier for the first time to help me out. Was pretty frustrated because of this detour, but found a way to carry on! Did you use the carrier in your playthrough?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Long way, brother.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    What a nice crossplay!! I was scaried, than I realize it's a hologram. And that bringed me such good memories with Aloy climb up this giants at Horizon!! Nice job Kojima!!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    After my first catcher encounter, a heavily damaged and low battery bike, and an autotoxemic BB, I finally made it to port knot city.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Right behind you

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Death Waits for No (Heart)Man

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Got my cake! Not a fan of raspberries but this is nice.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Photo mode - same as Instagram; the only reason I care about my outfit.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    The state of this subreddit

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    so i joined this sub a couple of days ago because i restarted the game recently, and i was very disappointed to be honest. All I saw were screenshots. Guys, I get that the photo mode is cool and that the game is very photogenic, but this game offers so much more. Communities of other games feature tips, news, secrets, discussions and fan theories aside of screenshots. This sub only features pictures. I don't know how we're gonna fix this, but I just wanted to get it off my chest.

    submitted by /u/videogamefunky
    [link] [comments]

    Artbylenabishop

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    PSA: Revisit the structures you've built in order for the likes to be updated properly

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    So I was sitting around 10k manual likes, but the numbers did not add up as most of my structures barely reached 1k likes. It didn't made much sense.

    While I was delivering some packages, I revisited two bridges that I had built that were sitting on a couple hundred likes and when I went across them, the likes were updated and the numbers skyrocketed to 2k and 5k respectively.

    Not sure why it works this way, but I've tried on several structures and it has worked consistently.

    Just giving a heads up if you found yourself just as confused as me with how the game is tracking the likes.

    submitted by /u/pedroabreuff12345
    [link] [comments]

    Found a Chiral Hourglass at Home

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Ah one of my favorite people to deliver to...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Hello! I was reading the comments on my other post about the Wind Farm and I noticed a lot of you didn’t like the First Prepper...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I whoop your ass !

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Hi, can I do Mama's Lab orders late game?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I won't say too much to avoid spoilers but I'm pretty close to the end of the game. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Undead_Nemesis
    [link] [comments]

    For those, like me, who bought a DualShock 4 to play on the PC.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Hey all, hope everyone is staying safe and keeping sane.

    To those that haven't played Death Stranding yet, that don't have a controller for your gaming rig, and wan't to play it with the controller it was intended for? I can confirm that this program DS4Windows works great with an official DualShock 4.

    Games I can confirm personally:

    Tomb Raider (2013)

    F1 2017

    Far Cry Primal

    A Hat In Time

    Yooka-Laylee

    The specific BT dongle I'm using is an Asus USB-BT400 USB 2.0 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter - I picked it up in one of those rolling-racks full of "yellow label" items at Micro Center for cheap years ago.

    And if it makes any difference, the DS4 i picked up was one of those 500 Million Editions (I think it looks dope and the color matches the LED's in my case/gaming area)

    You can change the color of the light and use the mouse with the touch pad - right/left click on the right/left areas on the pad respectively (however when I try clicking with the trackpad the cursor will slip from where i wanted to click)

    I don't know if the speaker in the controller works though - that's my only concern. If not, i'm sure they'll be some implementation on that mechanic.

    Overall, I'm pretty happy with how this works. I hope this was helpful for those that I mentioned at the top of the post.

    Again, hope you and yours are holding up okay.

    Tomorrow is in your hands.

    submitted by /u/Bruce_Bruce
    [link] [comments]

    This game was amazing. (Dont worry I won't spoil anything)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    That's all I got to say. It was so good that I couldn't do anything but come here and say how good it was. Right now I'm watching the credits and still thinking on how good this game actually was. I never felt it was boring or too simple or anything, but maybe that's just me, I always loved admiring the view while slow walking, and in this game you really have what to admire. This game was simply waaay too good for the score it has on metacritic

    submitted by /u/Raz0r42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment