• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Death Stranding My Higgs Cosplay

    Death Stranding My Higgs Cosplay


    My Higgs Cosplay

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Mamas acting weird so we snuck out for a dudes trip

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    words for title

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Stranded Together

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Bridges

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    I don't get the hate or bad reviews for this game.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    I haven't finished it yet...but it's hands down in my top 5 of all time. I understand you can't please everyone, but I really think more people should at least give it a chance instead of just calling it a walking simulator and writing it off.

    submitted by /u/virtuacor
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game. I honestly give it a 9/10.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Messing around in photo mode doubles my play time [chapter 10/11]

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    New season Storm Chasers: Quarantine edition.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    One of my first image captures, simple but effective

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I'm spending quarantine time spreading the good word of Death Stranding

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Blasting off for another delivery

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    [Episode 2 Amalie] (Wouldn’t really consider spoilers though)I just started playing and oh my goddd

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    THOSE WHALE/OCTOPUS THINGIES ARE SO SCARYY!!! I was on my way to Port Knot City, and on the way I was trying to sneak past some BT's, but I got too close and started getting pulled down by those scary ass mud people, and I'm spamming square so goddamn hard, trying not to die. I still get pulled down, and then the WHOLE GODDAMN MOUNTAIN TURNS INTO A FREAKING LAKE!! AND TO TOP IT OFF SOME UGLY ASS ORCA LOOKING MUTHAFUCKA IS COMING FOR MY ASS! I swear my heart was beating so damn fast. I ran for my life and started throwing those grenades at the thing, running and just throwing hoping I didn't die! Needless to say I caught his ass lacking and sent him back to the shadow realm 😈

    This probably isn't important to any of you but I just really wanted to share this! Thanks for anyone who listened! Does anybody else find it scary?

    submitted by /u/benjaminn_mtz
    [link] [comments]

    I’m using photo mode more than actually playing the game.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Code for the digital delux edition content

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    .l.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Playing with photo mode have never been so much fun before

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Obscene Amounts of Ceramics

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    So today I've narrowed down the best places for ceramics to be the MULE camp SE of The Craftsman and the one directly north of Timefall Farm.

    All of this was relatively okay for paving quite a few roads in one go, right up until Auto-Paver UC Route 41-17. (MULE camp south of Distribution Center North of Mountain Knot City, east of Novelist's Son, and west of Mountaineer) This one road that runs through the MULE camp and covers maybe 150m costs 7650 ceramics!!?!?!??

    All roads cost quite a bit of this semi-rare material....But this one road costs what two or maybe three do!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/naughtybear23274
    [link] [comments]

    I guess their tommorow really is in our hands.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Heeey! I'm Sam!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Anyone out there? I'm just leaving the city, it seems pretty lonely out here.

    It seems more lonely than it should be.

    I keep calling out, but there is no response.

    submitted by /u/Rysan7
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Is it going to play this animation every time I enter...bad guy territory?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    It stops the game and plays an animation when entering risky territory during the rain. The first few times, I get it. It's risky. Be aware. But every single time you enter and leave the territory it plays an animation.

    I think this is dumb and frustrating, but I want to make sure I understand the situation better before passing judgement.

    submitted by /u/phillipgeodesic
    [link] [comments]

    ...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment