• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Death Stranding The Stranding has begun here in LA...

    Death Stranding The Stranding has begun here in LA...


    The Stranding has begun here in LA...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    The reality

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    The Ride with Norman logo was updated with the latest patch

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    "You sure know how to make an entrance, Sam"

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I haven't drawn for a long time so I thought I'd give it a try and take Léa Seydoux as reference. She is such a beautiful actress and I absolutely liked her as Fragile. I was kinda proud so I wanted to show you guys :3

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    so, I clearcut the BT forest for kicks and giggles

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Ready to start making deliveries on PC

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I just made a huge crater mistake..

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Noticing

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    In the intro when Sam is bleeding and the guy turned necro and crawled twirls Sam you can see that a part of his thumb touches sams blood and the thumb starts smoking

    submitted by /u/a-random-guy2
    [link] [comments]

    Deliveroo in the UK are now doing "contactless deliveries" this is now officially the future we're heading towards.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Did an update make MULES more aggresive/accurate?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I started my second playthrough a few days ago and realized the MULES are now able to hit me on highways with their javelins and are, in general, way more accurate than my entire 180 hour first playthrough. I honestly love it and it makes the MULES actually feel dangerous.

    Have they gotten more accurate or am I just losing it?

    submitted by /u/ParkerLewis69
    [link] [comments]

    Corona Virus and Death Standing: Preppers, Shutins and Isolation

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    It's something I've been think about a bit and I've seen that a few posts on the subreddit have already highlighted the parallels between the corona outbreak and Death Stranding. There's the hoarding of supplies and an increase in delivery services - but something that is not immediately apparent is the increased isolation. A lot of workplaces are preparing their employees for a 2-week work-from-home period. That coupled with sports and entertainment events canceling or going audience-free could lead to fewer people leaving their homes and less face-to-face interaction, albeit for just a limited time and of course not to the extent it was presented in Death Standing's fictional world.

    I don't know if I would have been immediately aware of this if it weren't for Death Stranding - or seen it as a problem. All the more credit to Hideo Kojimo - he really has his finger on the pulse. To my knowledge no other medium, book or movie, has commented on this type of fear-induced and technology-enabling isolation so specifically or so extensively. More astounding is that this idea is presented through a video game whose general demographic has a reputation for being homebodys and loners (however inaccurate and misleading that may be). Now we're seeing something similar pan out right before our eyes.

    submitted by /u/smackmyknee
    [link] [comments]

    The answer to finding memory chips is: watchtowers

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I didn't see this mentioned here but I have easily tracked down almost all the chips without any guide - you just need watchtowers. Build one near every prepper and mule camp and you will find most of them. Watchtowers will locate all chips within their range, and that range is pretty big. Yes, you can also find them with R1, but you gotta be really close already so it's not very efficient. So do use watchtowers. And once you have marked the chips, you can just dismantle the tower to save bandwidth. Besides preppers and mule camps, the rest are usually in a place of interest. Try to get a feel for it. If it's a special kind of place, there's probably a chip there. For example: Deadman's tornado cottage thing in the mountains.

    Good luck hunting those chips. It was more fun for me to do it without a guide.

    submitted by /u/vashkor
    [link] [comments]

    [Episode 8 spoilers] This is an awesome route around the MULES to get to a certain place. (great carrier-boarding slope at the end)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Why are the terrains all non-repetitive?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    DeathStranding has a huge map but I don't notice a time where the stones are repetitive. Unlike Breath of the Wild, even the hexagonal volcanic stone pillars are unique. I am really impressed.

    So how do they do it? They literally draw out the whole map like this by hand with all the fine details?

    submitted by /u/simoncks1994
    [link] [comments]

    Some wallpaper I made

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I made this recently cause I really liked this scene. I took a screenshot and toned down the lighting making it slightly darker. I tried to keep the lighting and focus on Cliff. I just thought I share this.

    https://preview.redd.it/nrm4p50ibcm41.jpg?width=2960&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c417a9da6cbe0624ceccc9773e92f1bb57c4e3b1

    submitted by /u/securesafe654
    [link] [comments]

    [Episode 1] Neat detail found on my 2nd play through

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    At the beginning of the game when you travel to the incinerator to burn the presidents body, you also have a large pouch on Sams back with BB-28 inside of it. The game doesn't tell you this until you get to the incinerator.

    However if you listen closely on your journey, you can very, very faintly hear BB make a noise every now and then. Totally missed this the 1st time because you aren't used to having a BB yet. Thought I was going crazy but the sound clip is definitely there if you put on headphones. It can be even more evident/frequent if you submerge yourself in water, just as BB does the rest of the game.

    submitted by /u/r3mmurd
    [link] [comments]

    Who first watched the story?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Who first watched the story?

    I'd like to say hi to all the Sams here. I'm wondering whether there are more people like me around who first watched the story.

    I don't have much time for games anymore (2 small kids). But I loved Kojima's Metal Gear series so I knew I need to see Death Stranding.

    1. Knowing I won't find time to play the whole game, I watched the whole game story while commuting.
    2. The story hit me so hard I needed someone to discuss it so I persuaded my wife to watch the story together with me and she made it all the way and loved it (eventually).
    3. Then I finally bought the game telling myself I'll just play around with the physics and enjoy the nature
    4. Then I told myself I'll quite once I reach the mountains.
    5. Now I'm in Episode 5 and something's telling me I'll finish the game sooner or later. Damn you Kojima!

    I'll not quit before I reach the top!

    submitted by /u/Anticyklona
    [link] [comments]

    Reminds me of Sam

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    *SPOILERS* Leaked DLC video

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    EX. Nades still useful? (Ep5)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Not sure my hour count atm, but as of right now, i just got done with a rather haphazard climb to mountain knot and about to make the neck breaking treck back down for reasons...

    But ealier during this gaming sesion, ive been noticing that ex grenades are still being made when using the facilities in the private room.

    Does anyone really use them this late in the game?

    I just take'em out of storage and recyle them for the extra chiral to use in help building roads and other stuff. What so you folks do with them?

    submitted by /u/JEClockwork
    [link] [comments]

    How long did it take you to complete the main story?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Hello! First post here, I got the game 3 days ago and already put 16 hours in... it caught me off guard for sure. I bought it on a whim because I found it semi-cheap and I love controversial media; I haven't been this hooked on a game since Persona 5. ありがとう小島さん! Anyway, mushy stuff over, how long did it take you guys to complete the main game? I checked howlongtobeat but the results seem varied. I think I'm playing at a moderate pace, I'm not rushing but I'm not dawdling either. Thank you for the help!

    submitted by /u/themailfactory
    [link] [comments]

    Please don’t get any ideas kojima

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment