• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Death Stranding I found these scissors that reminded me of Higgs.

    Death Stranding I found these scissors that reminded me of Higgs.


    I found these scissors that reminded me of Higgs.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I've been searching for awesome mountains to board off of. This might be my longest one yet. (Tall mountain west of Doctor)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I made a thing

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I love this game for things like this ❤

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I've zipped up every prepper in the game besides Craftsman and Lake Knot. Here is a zip line from the Novelist's Son to the Chiral Artist's Studio

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I’m a Lou that studies the BB...B (blood brain barrier). This has been my all time favourite game, and celebrated/mourned finishing it with a little drawing of me in my lab gear (with cel culture flask!) as a porter with my favourite pipette, the Gibson Pipetboy

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    It took a stupidly long time before I noticed this

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Norman and Conan

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Carrier-boarding: Super steep and rocky mountain south of Paleontologist, into the beach. This took me sooooo many tries, especially the very beginning

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Anybody find the Junk Dealer story humorous?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Spoilers:

    So guy's PO'd about dead girlfriend, turns out she's alive. To prove it he wants you to deliver an ultra super fragile "carry by hand only" hourglass to her mom. So you do, dropping it off in the worlds most aggressive dumb waiter "ka-chunk ka-chunk" (that's a topic in and of itself). The girl comes out and you have to deliver her (holding said hourglass) back to the junk dealer, and when you get there what does she do?

    Throws the hourglass on the ground shattering it!

    submitted by /u/evirustheslaye
    [link] [comments]

    Here's the closest IRL "largeish" city to each facility/prepper in the game.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I made a super cheap and low effort overlay of all of the knots in the game over a real life 2020 map of the US and have tried to approximate the real world locations of the key spots. I treated the OUTLINE of the chiral network map as accurate, not the background shading since they do not align.

    Facilities:

    Capital Knot City - Fredericksburg, VA.

    Waystation West of Capital Knot City - Cambridge, OH.

    DC West of Capital Knot City - Knoxville, TN.

    Wind Farm - Evansville, IN

    Port Knot City - Greenville, MS

    Lake Knot City - New Ulm, MN. Looks like Schell's has their beer contract brewed by the Timefall Farmers in the future!

    DC South of Lake Knot City - North Platte, NE

    Weather Station - Colorado Spring, CO

    South Knot City - Oklahoma City, OK

    Waystation North of Mountain Knot City - Rapid City, SD

    DC North of Mountain Knot City - Billings, MT

    Mountain Knot City - Steamboat Spring, CO

    DC East of Edge Knot City - Sacramento, CA

    Edge Knot City - San Jose, CA

    Preppers (these were a bit trickier):

    Luden's Fan - Charleston, WV

    Musician - Huntsville, AL

    Engineer - Sioux City, IA

    Craftsman - Ainsworth, NE

    Elder - Albion, SD

    Collector - WaKeeney, KS

    Cosplayer - Liberal, KS

    Film Director - Salina, KS

    Junk Dealer - Great Bend, KS

    Chiral Artist - Tulsa, OK

    Timefall Farmers - Santa Rosa, NM

    Veteran Porter - Taos, NM

    Geologist - Antonito, CO

    Paleontologist - Cuba, NM

    Evo-Devo Biologist - Shiprock, NM

    Heartman - Gunnison, CO

    Doctor - Glenwood Springs, CO

    Roboticist - Salida, CO

    Mountaineer - Casper, WY

    Spiritualist - Glendo, WY

    First Prepper - Chugwater, WY

    Photographer - Red Canyon, UT

    Novelist's Son (and his god damn gourds) - Jackson, WY

    I'm all for hearing concerns/corrections. Let me know your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/DasBierChef
    [link] [comments]

    Made the trip to Iceland. Saw a few BTs chillin on top of this building in Reykjavik. There were even some right outside the airport, and customs confiscated all my shit grenades!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    [Spoiler]I've finished playing Death Stranding but there's something I still don't understand about repatriation and BB

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I'm still loving the game even after beating it,however something that keeps bothering me is that every time Sam repatriates, a BB appears giving a thumbs up. First I thought it was Lou, however I can't help notice that that BB is inside Sam's guts, not in the pod. So it makes me think that it's a different BB than Lou. Who is that BB? what's it doing inside Sam's guts? I still can't figure that out after beating the game. Am I missing something important here??

    submitted by /u/yusbarrett
    [link] [comments]

    Should i restart?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I was playing this game when it first came out, and was really enjoying it until i got my pc and haven't touched the game since. I want to finish it but don't know if i should restart or what. I'm at the part when you go to that heart shape lake. At i at the end and should just finish or start over?

    submitted by /u/seneca_zelis
    [link] [comments]

    Weird thought:

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Kojima should work with Edward Furlong.

    submitted by /u/paranomalous
    [link] [comments]

    Other than Monster and Porter, what are the most appropriate and essential food and beverage choices for a long weekend of Death Stranding? (no spoilers)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    So far I have only seen people eating Cryptobiotes and I don't think that's going to cut it for me. Suggestions welcome but please be vague on the context if it's a potential spoiler.

    submitted by /u/Autoboat
    [link] [comments]

    Repairing Structures Guide?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I know it's not much to worry about, but I am wondering if there is a guide for what materials can repair what structures, and in general how much it costs to repair them? It will make my life a lot easier because I want to keep my structures in top shape.

    submitted by /u/HazelrahFiver
    [link] [comments]

    Old Video of guy running around in large backpack and shorts

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so there's this old video that was made before Death Stranding that I remember a lot of people saying looked like it inspired the backpack setup you have in game. Does anyone know where I can find this video so I can show a friend? For more detail it was a joke video and had like bad 80s music, a commercial voiced guy narrating it, and the guy with the backpack was only wearing shorts. I know someone here's gotta know what I'm talking about. Lol help please. Thank you

    submitted by /u/mgsgta3
    [link] [comments]

    How much should I focus on standard orders?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I am not that far into the game (just got bot deliver) and was wondering how much attention should I give them compared to main missions?

    submitted by /u/Relishedfall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment