• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    Death Stranding OC, this is literally the situation in Italy on the 20 of March

    Death Stranding OC, this is literally the situation in Italy on the 20 of March


    OC, this is literally the situation in Italy on the 20 of March

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Just want to thank this forum for existing ! This is the most peaceful place to discuss death stranding, I'm waiting for the PC release and the discussions are full of people hating Kojima for no reason at all I have never in my entire life seen so much hate for a game from people who won't play it.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Finally got my hands on the collector's edition!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Reverse Trike LEGO Kit! Finally finished! After I figure out a safe way to make the decal file publicly available I will post the instructions/parts list/decal file for free consumption. Any interest in more DS LEGO builds?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I like my Death Stranding and I like my cat, Ippo.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    My name is Sam porter bridges and I sent this message to any surviving porters taking refuge up in mountain knot. I have built this bridge. I am here. Waiting.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I was gifted The Art Of Death Stranding from people all over the world. Thank you kindly!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I loved this quote, so I made it wallpaper.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    At around the 8 minute mark Norman is asked what he is working on now. 8:15 he says that he is "possibly working on more Death Stranding stuff"

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Me: Mom can I have Death Stranding? Mom: No we already have Death Stranding at home. Death Stranding at home:

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Death Stranding helped me get through the LA Marathon on Sunday.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    There were random people cheering you on the entire time. There was something really motivating about someone who doesn't know you at all looking you in the eyes and yelling "You can do it!" Every time this happened, I equated it to passing by a "Keep on keeping on" sign since in Death Stranding that refills your stamina, and the exact same thing happened during the marathon! It gave me that "chills" feeling and a short burst of pain-free energy.

    This marathon was from Dodger Stadium near downtown LA to Santa Monica Beach 26.2 miles away, which is SORTA like Sam's journey to the west coast (not as far, but same destination). When I at mile 25 or so, I could barely see the ocean. I played "Don't Be So Serious" by Low Roar and there was something almost dream-like about listening to that slow song while crowds are screaming for you to not give up while knowing this thing which was no lie the hardest physical thing I've ever done is almost done.

    Thanks Kojima.

    submitted by /u/aoisenshi
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Cosplayer such an attractive area to take a piss? Lol I won't say no to free cryptobiotes tho

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Killed a catcher by pissing on it.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Preventing COVID-19

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I seriously cannot with this game, y’all.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Playing new games gives me a lot of anxiety. Whenever I pick up a controller for a new game I was question whether I'll be able to master the controls well enough to defeat the final boss or even traverse the terrain (if it's open world). I remember playing American McGee's Alice for the first time and getting to the first Red Queen battle and thinking, "oh my god, I'm really doing this."

    My coworker loaned me his copy of Death Stranding after coming up to me out of the blue about it and talking to me about it at work. I got super invested and watched a couple cutscenes and the gameplay. He told me to take my time and so far I've been doing one mission at a time.

    I love, love, love this game. While it goes give me a lot of anxiety (especially with BB crying, as someone very good with tiny children it breaks my heart to hear them scream) through the BTs (I am playing on super easy mode and the first two encounters you have with the BTs in the story, guess who panicked so much they triggered the dolphin BT?? This chick.) I find myself loving it enough that I power through with the anxiety. I think it's worth it.

    I'm really glad this forum showed up in my recommended. The music and story blend so well and hit me very hard. It's influenced my dreams even. I'm very happy with this game.

    submitted by /u/Poptart_Kaii
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] About that room..

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    So, i was wondering if any of you tried out using the microphone to get a reaction from the game yet (specifically in Peter Englerts room)? We all know Kojima likes to hide obscure technical things in his games (reading of the memory card, switching the controller etc.), and his affinity to speach/words/letters etc are no secret. And when i played p.t. i am pretty sure i triggered one of the laughs with counting the steps i heard out loud (idk i just tried everything lol). Sooo... Any of you tried that yet? Or any other obscure things? I am currently getting my platinum trophy and after that i will go and try to find out more about this puzzle as well.

    submitted by /u/SleepingNebula
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] Everybody talking about what was the most emotional part, but we all know this one hit it home

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Made some “crystal” for my 1/20 project

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Not sure if it's a reference to DS in No man's sky, but sure looks like one

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    [Ziplines]

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Just thought I'd share a little hint I came across in case anyone didn't know with the zip lines (as I recently discovered). Many a time have I taken a plunge from too great a height after dismounting a zip line because of their placement due to the necessity of placing them in precarious and daredevil-ish locations. If the surrounding default spot you're about to disembark from is too dangerous (say off of a cliff side) then before you dismount, rotate the zip around to more solid ground then choose to dismount there instead...you'll be left on solid ground (hopefully if there's a preferable spot) versus plummeting to your doom. Hope that helps! Keep on keeping on!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

    submitted by /u/F0XHound82
    [link] [comments]

    If your feet bleed while sliding down, then your health will be lost faster.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Pc release

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    The thing that excites me the most is mods. Imagine listening to bones along my entire journey and a lot of the other lesser played tracks in the game.

    submitted by /u/deathbymonkeys5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment