• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Death Stranding Sam - Digital FanArt - BB liked that

    Death Stranding Sam - Digital FanArt - BB liked that


    Sam - Digital FanArt - BB liked that

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Hideo Kojima & Léa Seydoux (Jan 2020)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Wind Farm

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Oldman of Storr, Scotland or path to Port Knot

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:23 PM PST

    HELLOOOooo!? Anybody hear me!? (I did a Death Stranding rock painting and placed it on a pier. Is it ok that I put the sub name on the back?)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Riding trike with flat battery

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Memes are cool, but here is lore theory.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    https://preview.redd.it/0pa6pvekekd41.jpg?width=966&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4bfc27645e9121c19f46a86475511b7f46434e85

    I had this idea for a long time, but I wanted to finish the game first, before joining this sub and reading spoilers.

    My theory of the world of Death Stranding goes like this: There is regular world and Underworld which are chiral reflections of each other and exist on the same space, but as different layers. They are reflected in a sense, that the ground of regular world (underground) is the sea of the Underworld and vice versa.

    My madskillz scheme is for illustration. 4 panels on top is two world drawn separately from one perspective and another. Bottom left is the world as a whole before Death Stranding, and bottom right is the world after. Tar is the substance between the worlds, as shown on a scheme. It act like direct bridge between the worlds, you can walk in on one side and walk out on another.

    I picked this idea from analyzing connection with the sea and passing between world, as well as from many in game details.

    submitted by /u/deer6547
    [link] [comments]

    Task failed successfully

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:55 PM PST

    DS Inspired Artwork

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

    SPOILERS:CHAPTER 14. This whole scene was truly amazing

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Beat the game today, so I decided to go for a walk and mull it over in my head.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    It is me or this rock has the shape of a like?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    literally any movie or tv show I watch now:

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    My Wife Made This For Me To Commemorate Tragedy

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    TIL: What a Bird Sees when Flying over a Voidout

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Got some stickers to decorate my 2020 bullet journal!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Why did this game get such bad reviews?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    I held off on this game until now because it did not review so well. Had I played it in 2019, I can say it would have been my GOTY. I really don't understand how someone, especially a professional game critic, can play this game and say it is of poor quality. The story is pretty wacky, I admit. But the actual gameplay is fantastic. What was it about this game that put reviewers panties in a twist? I'm trying to understand what I am missing.

    submitted by /u/PhatTuna
    [link] [comments]

    I added a list of all Holograms to the Wiki

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:59 PM PST

    We're doing Typographic murals in my Type class using lyrics, so I went with 'Ludens' by Bring me the Horizon

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    An Overdue Birthday

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    In Case You Were Wondering About Beer

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    I'm big into cardiovascular activities and since Death Stranding came out I've been making up some fun ruck workouts. Listened to 0 along my journey this morning. Keep on keeping on ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:21 AM PST

    *crash*

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:35 PM PST

    As a gamer who mainly plays First Person Shooters, I’m questioning how the gameplay for Death Stranding got me hooked

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:19 PM PST

    After finishing the game, let's just say that I very much so enjoyed my whole experience, both story and gameplay wise.

    Originally I was interested in the game through Kojima, the mystery behind the trailers, and Norman Reedus and Mads Mikkelsen appearances in the game, but it wasn't at the top my list to buy for the holidays. I had some free time during the holidays so I just decided to watch some play throughs of the game to judge the game for myself after hearing the controversy of the gameplay.

    It seemed like a majority of people weren't fond of the gameplay after seeing it, but for some reason I was intrigued by the gameplay mechanics between cargo management, terrain traversal, and the online chiral network. I was basically on the split on whether to buy the game or not, but the gameplay won me over and got me hooked delivering packages, even after finishing the game.

    This just seems really odd for me since I come from a background of fast paced competitive shooters like Halo, Call of Duty, Titanfall, etc. I should also mention that I tried picking up Borderlands 3, but after 20 hours in I stopped playing without finishing the story. I also never finished Halo 5's Campaign, but I thoroughly enjoyed 1-4 (I still play multiplayer all the time).

    But I ended up with over 100 hours played on Death Stranding in terms finishing up orders. It's a slower paced game and such a drastic contrast to the other games I mentioned. I'm having trouble interpreting my addiction to this game's gameplay loop and I would love to grasp why, especially as an emerging game developer/designer.

    So I would like to ask from a purely gameplay standpoint, what part of the gameplay experience do you enjoy the most and why? Is it more of a feeling such as atmospherics and ambience, or is there game elements in the experience such as challenge, reward, and world interaction that makes the gameplay loop interesting?

    submitted by /u/Cheezyaj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment