• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Death Stranding Anyway porters are cool

    Death Stranding Anyway porters are cool


    Anyway porters are cool

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:34 AM PST

    New Clean Hi - Res version of this poster released by Kojima San

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Only recently noticed the vehicle displays from the inside the name and occupation of its driver.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:27 PM PST

    I have been using this artwork as my wallpaper since Ryumi-gin published it. Figured you guys would apreciate his art.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Finally routed ziplines through The Wind Farm

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Fun with Decoy Cargo & Bombs

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    "Sekiro Stranding" - Art by: "Han Bao"

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Got in trouble at work because of this game.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    A friend from work just picked up DS. As we were discussing the game, I mentioned that you can pee on the BTs when they're reaching for you to make them go away.

    Apparently a customer just so happened to over hear me say "Dude, just pee on 'em"

    Cut to: me standing in my bosses office trying to explain the nature of the game to a man that's never played ANY video game and how I'm not some pee pervert. Eventually got him to buy my story about it being a game mechanic and got a huge eye roll as I was told to watch what I'm saying when on the floor.

    This fucking game man.

    submitted by /u/And_The_Full_Effect
    [link] [comments]

    The worst MULE camp in my opinion

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    I thought I would hate this game

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    I apologize if this has been posted before, but I was watching gameplay for this game way before it came out. And I thought this game looks awfully boring. I tend to go through some depression...lets just say rough times mentally. So I purchased this game on impulse,and I'm surprised about how much I'm enjoying this game. It's very relaxing and therapeutic even though I have no idea what the hell is going on.

    submitted by /u/ikillyoudead298
    [link] [comments]

    I found something interestia

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:32 PM PST

    When critics say we're wasting our time with a walking simulator

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:48 PM PST

    A relieved father

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    116 hours later and this incredible journey is finally complete!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:08 PM PST

    (Spoilers) This game absolutely should have gotten GOTY

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Just beat the main story last night but I had realized about halfway through that it seems pretty clear it was robbed of the award. I mean I enjoyed Sekiro, but it doesn't hold a candle to the original Dark Souls or especially Bloodborne and there was nothing truly remarkable or brand new that it offered.

    Death Stranding on the other hand, had probably the best most detailed landscape I've ever traversed in a video game. The walking mechanic worked extremely well also. Voice acting, top notch. Story wise, although confusing at times was pretty original and unique. The game is just so well polished in every way. I mean, I can understand some people when they say too much walking, but that's the idea. A huge part of the challenge is traversing the landscape. I mean, god forbid someone tries something new nowadays when everything is a remake. Yeah, alotta cinematics at the beginning and the end, but that's Koji for ya.

    I could go on and on but I'm on break at work lol. What do you all think? True GOTY 2019 right?

    Sorry if this is a dead horse btw, I'm new to this sub.

    submitted by /u/domnyy
    [link] [comments]

    My mom watched me play Death Stranding a few times and was inspired to paint something similar to what she's seen in the game. It's not done but I definitely see it!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    This game and how wonderful it is

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Is anyone else just fucking drawn to this damn game, like even while I'm playing other games im thinking about this game that has ruined walking in other games for me. My god I love this fucking game, the corny and cliche writing parts, the insane cinematography, the new strange eldritch lore. It just draws you into the ocean and holds your head under the water.

    submitted by /u/Arsenelupin666
    [link] [comments]

    This terminal is so obviously a symbol of a crucifix, especially considering when you have to reach it in the story and what happens when you do. Very reminiscent of Mamoru Oshii's film Angel's Egg, especially with the whale and all. Let alone Melville's Moby Dick.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    It was a good country!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Having trouble climbing a steep hill in a truck? Try this.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:33 PM PST

    ��Don't be so serious ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Playing Offline, barely using vehicles, and no endgame travel equipment.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I love this game. There is wonderful subtext and message underneath the whole game is connection and how sometimes the ease of use of connecting with others makes the world seem less magical. We put up these ugly structures and scar the landscape, all of us together junking the world. I wanted something more when i was done with my first playthrough. The story and setting were brilliant and touching, however something was missing. I realised that it was my sense of discovery. When id crest a hill and see someone elses structure off in the distance, i feel like there is no need to go there. It feels molested. This whole experience feels like sloppy seconds. Sure i built all of the roads and i can get places faster, but that means ill be cruising past this beautiful haunting landscape, missing out on that moment to moment decision making when traversing the land on foot. So i restarted after i completed the game. Turned off auto sign in, got my mind right and ready. And boom. Its a whole new experience. And honestly I've been too caught up in everyone elses bullshit, (including bridges) to stop and care about the ground i was treading over. If you get the chance to do it again, i recommend you do it alone, offline. Sam really enjoys the quiet.

    submitted by /u/DankWeedCandle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment