• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Death Stranding Ok, this might be something.

    Death Stranding Ok, this might be something.


    Ok, this might be something.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    My girlfriend made me a Cryptobiote accessory

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:40 AM PST

    [EPISODE 14] Hands down my best and favorite trophy screenshot. Shows my love and appreciation to this masterpiece.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    When you're farming crystal and you get squid all over your nice new truck.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    A-few-moments-later moment

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    This game enjoys abusing me.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Sam doesn't have time for barriers during timed delivery.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    On Death Stranding world, BTs might be lurking around in Mt. Mayon

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Who says there is no night in DS world?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    going to war with these BTs

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    I never heard or saw anything about this happening and tbh i was surprised.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Anyone have that clip of Sam tumbling down a mountain for a minute straight?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:59 PM PST

    I can't remember if I saw that clip on here, or on Twitter, but it was this hilarious gameplay clip of Sam tumbling head-over-heels all the way down a mountain. I've searched to the best of my ability but can't track it down. Any help?

    submitted by /u/zando95
    [link] [comments]

    Very conflicted about all of this

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    When the Chvrches song came on in the credits, I felt shook. As they scrolled on and showed the names of the porters I connected with, I felt a way I've never felt at all. Much less from a video game. With the song on repeat, I looked at the sunset over my neighborhood from our pond, just balling crying but smiling and feeling more optimistic than I ever have in my 30 year life. Now I'm sitting here on my couch still listening and crying harder but LAUGHING and anxiously waiting for my wife to get home to tell her I love her like I never have before.

    This game has made me feel unlike anything ever has before: media, relationships, etc. EVERYONE needs to play this game to completion. This is something else. I love this game.

    submitted by /u/helladonks
    [link] [comments]

    Useless Trivia: A BB pod is exactly two Monster Energy drinks tall.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Is anyone else getting these horrible dropped frames at South Distribution Center?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Bridges hat back in stock

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    https://products/death-stranding-sam-bridges-replica-cap-1

    I got the little mini Ludens a few weeks ago and have been checking on the hat every day since then. I had to wait until I could place my order before I posted here haha

    Keep on keeping on 👍🏻

    submitted by /u/theTechPaul
    [link] [comments]

    The beach scene will always remind me how this game has some of the most interactive story telling in gaming

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Not just with what you're doing on the controller, but how you're suppose to feel.

    With barely any talking from Sam you will both probably end up feeling like you want to put a gun to your head and end it and feel immensely frustrated.

    Kojima and people at kojima productions are absolute madlads in every regard and I wouldn't want it any other way.

    submitted by /u/iloveacademia
    [link] [comments]

    Question about heavy timefall areas and which ones you can pass time to avoid? (Mild spoilers for locations)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    So I already know that you can pass time with timefall shelters to ride out;

    • The forest by wind farm
    • The incinerator near capital knot
    • Roadside factory near Craftsman
    • The buildings near mountain knot

    But can you do this with Middle Knot ruins? I unfortunately had my first voidout there during the order for Craftsman, so I can't just fight the BT that's there, and I want to explore the area without having to individually take out every BT. Are there any areas you CAN'T wait out outside of story missions?

    submitted by /u/sk3lt3r
    [link] [comments]

    The horror. I'm sorry.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:16 AM PST

    97% done keep on keeping on !

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment