• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    Death Stranding Hey dice264: I'm so sorry. I tried my hardest.

    Death Stranding Hey dice264: I'm so sorry. I tried my hardest.


    Hey dice264: I'm so sorry. I tried my hardest.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Speaking about perfect cosplays.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Watercolor study of this awesome game

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    The Gap is an endless rollercoaster of emotions

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Found some sweet cosplay the the gram.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:38 PM PST

    A great official merch find on ebay!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    My girlfriend and i went to the beach

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Capital knot city

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    When you tap your friend on the shoulder but he turns the wrong way

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Absolutely loving my new decal.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Walking around after escaping a BT

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Now my theme and wallpaper lol

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Jumbo Ludens size comparison

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Just want to share a nice truck route from Photographer to Evo Devo Biologist I found (playback speed x2)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I wish I didn’t listen to the bad reviews about Death Stranding

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    I feel like Death Stranding joins the same list as Days Gone, where the reviewers totally missed the mark when reviewing these games.

    "Boring walking simulator" has to be the most misleading statement I've seen about Death Stranding. I'm about halfway into the game and they're still introducing new mechanics that mix up the play style and keep things interesting. It's been a fun and different challenge finding safe ways to deliver cargo in untamed lands. The game has also feeds perfectly into my obsession with collecting loot in video games, and in fact rewards me for it!

    This is my first Kojima game (I know) and while his storytelling style is rather odd at times, I see the genius in it. The small story reveals and character development has kept me interested and sometimes confused, which further fuels my interest in figuring the story out. I'm hoping the story all comes together by the end. (Please, no spoilers!)

    I regret listening to the bad reviews (especially IGN's) and waiting on this game. It looks like it would have been a ton of fun figuring out where to place structures etc. with the rest of the Death Stranding community when the game first came out, and I have a sense that challenge is already "solved" in most areas now when you connect each area to the network. While having all these perfectly placed structures etc. makes my life easier, I think I missed a huge part of the game that was there at launch.

    In short: if you're on the fence about Death Stranding because of the bad reviews, I suggest you ignore the reviews and try it for yourself. You're in for a new gaming experience and potentially a new gaming genre.

    submitted by /u/rhiever
    [link] [comments]

    The delivery Bots are already for sale.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    You can build and share your Gold equipment to other players

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:13 PM PST

    I don't know why I don't see anyone doing this or talking about this, so maybe there's something I don't know or understand, but here it goes.

    You guys know you can share stuff like Gold Power Skeleton and Gold Armor Plates to others who don't have the deluxe edition or pre-order bonuses, right? And it's cheap too, costs barely any materials at all.

    I pretty much fabricate a few in every station I come in, in case some people might want them but couldn't afford those versions of the game?

    Am I the only one doing this? Is it in vain? Why isn't this a thing? :s I guess I'm lame I don't know, I should've never come out of my bunker...

    submitted by /u/Dice_Hazard
    [link] [comments]

    Higgs is a proud catdad, change my mind

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:51 AM PST

    [EPISODE 6] Completed the Mountaineer Delivery in less than 10 minutes thanks to everyone's zip lines, bridges and ladders so thank you

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    *smashes the touchpad* heh, nice

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I'm disappointed in the pre-release reviews

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Some of my favorite game sites (such as GiantBomb) had the WORST things to say about this game before release, and had me convinced to cancel my preorder.

    I've since gone and bought it anyway, and THEY WERE SO WRONG.

    I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this world and story. Yes, it may hit you over the head with the metaphors and names, but it's still such a satisfying experience, especially with the online features.

    I just wanted to put it out there how misleading many of those early reviews were; clearly, this game has a large community behind it that loves it.

    submitted by /u/Danteku
    [link] [comments]

    When you're sharing about your struggles and someone else starts talking about them endlessly.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Made a Porter dog for the Dogwifhatgang but also wanted to show it to the death stranding community the water mark is mine it’s for my twitter and instagram as I don’t use the same username on reddit. May use if you want just tell me first.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:06 PM PST

    I need a repair spray for my repair spray

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment