• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    Death Stranding Who ever made this meme is a genius!!!

    Death Stranding Who ever made this meme is a genius!!!


    Who ever made this meme is a genius!!!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    There he is! The Porter himself!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:03 PM PST

    Death Stranding has won Best Game Direction at TGA 2019!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Something's wrong with my BB...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    Norman and Lindsay look so happy for Kojima!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Mads Mikkelsen just won Best Performance at The Game Awards!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:01 PM PST

    God bless America.Capture by u/aModernJesus

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    We did it

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Best Game Direction, "Most of all, thank you to the fans who waited four years."

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Death Stranding won Best Score and Music at The Game Awards 2019

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    Sam is featured in Amazon's new ad campaign ...

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    Hideo Kojima and Lindsay "Bridget" Wagner

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    CHVRCHES preforming DS music at the game awards!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:03 PM PST

    Madds Milkelsenn has won Best Performance at The Game Awards!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    3D printed Die Hard Man & Higgs masks with industrial SLA generic resin, polished the surface and coated the carbon fiber texture with water transfer�� I know the Higgs mask is supposed to be golden, perhaps will PVD plate it afterwards��

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Find you a man/woman who looks at you the way Norman Reedus looks at Kojima

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:58 PM PST

    I’m a mail carrier for the USPS

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    I love Death Stranding. It's easily my personal game of the year. My girlfriend thinks it's funny that after spending all day delivering mail and packages that I'd want to come home and do the same thing within DS. What's funny is the game has made me enjoy my job a little more. It kind of changed my perspective on what I do for a living. I'll even pull up the Death Stranding soundtrack on Spotify sometimes and listen to it while I'm out delivering hahah. I don't know what it is. The world of DS is incredibly immersive, the story is wild and there is just an overwhelming beauty to the whole experience.

    submitted by /u/CircaCoda
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for love in all the wrong places.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    The future is already here

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Anyone else think how they announced best performance was disappointing?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    I understand that Mads wasn't there so he couldn't have accepted the award in person, that was fine, but the way it was done... they didn't show a reel of the performances or anything... it was just so... nothing. So quick.

    Just listed off like best audio design or whatever, like they were just trying to get it out of the way, when even best ongoing game had a little reel.

    What was up with that?

    submitted by /u/lurk3rthrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    My Q-pid arrived from China. Goes great with my strand!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Churches Performs Live at The Gaming Awards 2019 - Seriously Amazing!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:47 PM PST

    I want sam mom, we have sam at the house , sam in the house:

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:59 PM PST

    Emotional

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    This game has brought out a lot in me.

    I know the title is roast worthy to most insensitive redditors but I must confess that this game makes me feel alive; I'll explain why.

    I'm not an emotional guy. I'm a combat vet that let military training get the best of him. It's necessary to suppress emotion to get the job done. I was really good at it. I was really good at my job as an Infantrymen. I learned how to shut off emotion so well it cost me a marriage and relationship with my daughter.

    When I play Death Stranding, not only is it an escape as most video games are but I feel like I'm actually making a difference. I fucking hate my job as most people do but I'm well paid so I "keep on keeping on". I have an amazing girlfriend that loves and supports me but doesn't know the half of the shit I deal with mentally to keep it together on a daily basis. I battle a lot of the horrific things I did and saw overseas. I'm not the wave the red white and blue type so don't get the wrong idea. I was a young pissed off kid with a shit childhood that just wanted to let off some steam. I regret it.

    Video games bring us together. They bring us joy. They bring sadness. DEATH FUCKING STRANDING makes me feel like I'm connected to all those feelings while also helping others.

    It's corny I know but this game is a very overwhelming experience for me and I hope it doesn't end too soon. While it's a dopamine rush when all the likes are coming in for deliveries made and structures used, I really do feel connected to something much bigger than myself.

    That's the first time I've felt that way since blindly signing up for something I regret.

    Helping others isn't a weakness. Being a good humanbeing isn't a weakness and acknowleging that sure as fuck isn't a weakness. I feel good when I do good.

    I take it personal when critics and people who haven't played this game shit on it. Maybe I'm a different breed. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Maybe I'm just really drunk and a little too stoned.

    Either way... I don't give a fuck. This game is awesome and so are all of you.

    Safe travels.

    EDIT:

    34 hours logged. Chapter 3 and I'm working on building roads across the map. Anything to help.

    PSN ID: roachnastee

    submitted by /u/roachnastee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment