• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Death Stranding Me delivering Fresh Hot Dog Buns to the Film Director as a premium delivery.

    Death Stranding Me delivering Fresh Hot Dog Buns to the Film Director as a premium delivery.


    Me delivering Fresh Hot Dog Buns to the Film Director as a premium delivery.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:43 PM PST

    For all the old heads out there XD

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    Got the game 2 days ago and I can't stop playing...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:33 AM PST

    If you don't look like this on your first trip into Lake Knot City, you're doing it wrong.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    rip mf doom one of the best for real

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:10 PM PST

    What a beautiful game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    A getaway while we can’t get away.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    I've loved Death Stranding so much, I even bought an empty steel book case from eBay to put the PS4 disc in. Wouldn't have ever thought of doing anything like that for any other game.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    Almost Twilight time

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Can't get enough of this game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    Imagine a deathstranding without high tech

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Keep On Keeping On! Got this game on Christmas and just got to Episode 9! I'm loving it!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Bought on sale, just to see what the fuss is about...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    So you play as a guy called Sam Porter Bridges, who works as a porter for a company called Bridges. You move boxes from town to town while trying to avoid ghosts. The ghosts are invisible but you can sense them using a tube baby. The ghosts can be scared away using poop grenades. The game is 100% serious.

    All I can say is Hideo Kojima is a fucking genius for having managed to sell me this game with a completely straight face AND ACTUALLY GET ME HOOKED.

    submitted by /u/unonameless
    [link] [comments]

    This morning before going to work, when I saw it I thought immediately to you guys and this awesome game! Happy new year Porters!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    There are fish in this game! Living fish, in the streams. The only example of an animal outside of cutscenes.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Now, let's do it.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:01 AM PST

    Any news about a PS5 patch?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    Game already runs great on PS5 but I keep wondering what more could be done with a PS5 specific patch. Has there been any news or rumors about an incoming patch to take advantage of the PS5 hardware and controller?

    submitted by /u/QuadraQ
    [link] [comments]

    “Throw me a bone!”

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Well just wasted about 4 hours :)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:08 PM PST

    So I finally started on the journey to Mountain Knot. After a bit I got there, no biggie. Met Mama's sister and sister didn't want anything to do with us. They said figure it out. Okay ...

    This entire game is basically a tutorial on repeat. The one time I expect a nudge in the right direction, I am left in the middle of a mountain region. I see all of these buildings and I start exploring trying to find out what the tiff is between the sisters. Get a little lost, end up at the Doc's house. Nothing to do here, yet, I guess.

    I seen a paver, and with a scan, I see some materials up on the hillside. I start heading up the heal behind Doc's. I will say, I did feel like an adventurer, it was not an easy climb. On the Map view, I see this structure next to a heart shaped lake, I better go check that out. Man that was a hard place to get to. Looks like I am early to this place too, nothing to do here.

    So, I have a question. The entire time I was make that climb to the top of the mountain, I was thinking about the online community, so I started putting out signs on which way to go and even threw out some ladders and ropes to help those that may come behind me. Since it was such an utter dead end, should I go back and take down all of my signs and waypoints?

    So besides getting to Mountain Knot - this was the longest almost waste of time. I had fun on the fruitless journey, I am finally resting in some ones Online Shelter (Thank you to whomever put that there, gave likes until the timer ran out). Will be on another journey tomorrow.

    I don't need help on figuring it out, no spoilers, I am just dumbfounded how the training wheels were just off all of a sudden, I like it.

    Keep on keep on!

    submitted by /u/greag1e
    [link] [comments]

    Oh please kill me

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I just raided a mule camp for supplies to rebuild the roads and it took a little less than an hour. It had everything I needed: metals, ceramics, the whole schabang. I then decided to leave the truck with all the supplies for a short moment as I just quickly wanted to zipline away and complete an order before I rebuilt the roads.

    And then as I'm flying through the air the messages pop up, one after the other...

    Too far from cargo: Too far from cargo: Too far from cargo: Too far from cargo: Too far from cargo: Too far from cargo: Too far from cargo: Too far from cargo: Too far from cargo: Too far from cargo: Etc.

    I lost all of it. All. Of. It. Please end me. I don't care that I can just take materials I need from some place's storage, that's an hour of work gone. I'm probably blowing this out of proportion but damn I'm sad now.

    submitted by /u/SwedishThanos
    [link] [comments]

    When does the game get good?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    I beat this game and loved every second of it, however I've heard quite a bit where people say it gets good after chapter 3? I felt like it was amazing all the way through, so what changed everyone else's minds that it was suddenly a good game?

    submitted by /u/tbone2448777
    [link] [comments]

    Happy but sad!!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Scan BT question

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    I know you can only see and scan BTs when you're still but I was wondering if it was stated in the game. It's mostly to make sure I didn't miss anything too important gameplay wise as I can easily be distracted.

    submitted by /u/N0vatique
    [link] [comments]

    The game has inspired me to doodle again :)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment