• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Death Stranding Death stranding pixelart

    Death Stranding Death stranding pixelart


    Death stranding pixelart

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:55 PM PST

    To all the porters I've connected with, thank you for being on this with me! I might have crossed the bridges you built, taken breaks under your timefall shelters or travelled along sections of roads you rebuilt

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:44 AM PST

    I got tired of going through that gorge

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Spent my 30th birthday keeping on!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    hitting up a MULE camp like

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    Finished! What an absolute blast this was. Keep on keeping on everyone!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Spoilers without Context [Endgame]

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    "Punished" Sam Bridges?!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Just Bernie & The Bois. You guys find his cameo yet?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:30 PM PST

    Reconnecting America- w/ Bernie's Help

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Did anyone else take a bath with Mama?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    Light Spoilers:

    But when you're moving Mama you can take a hot springs bath. I was curious what would happen if I did and sure enough she's in there with you, smiling approvingly when you interact with BB.

    submitted by /u/_Vampirate_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the game. Can finally look at all the Spoiler Posts.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    First off, best Kojima game ever played. Definitely in my Top 3 games overall. It was a wonderful experience and I had the best time engaging in such a well crafted piece of art. (Even to the point of staying up literally all night to finish it.)

    While there is definitely much reward to be found in the journey, there is also lots of joy in finally being able to fully participate in this thread without ruining the story. Also being able to just go down the lore rabbit hole and digest every detail the internet has to offer.

    Anyone else currently having a hard time resisting the urge to peak at spoiler tags or look up game tidbits so as to maintain the unspoiled gaming experience?

    submitted by /u/Nibrudly
    [link] [comments]

    How You Travel In Death Stranding?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    [Endgame] did any other parents struggle to finish the game?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    When I found out about this game I was a few months pregnant with my son and I was so hyped for it to be released a week before my due date. My son ended up coming a few weeks early but my SO still got it for me on release. I didn't really have time to play it so he played through it and once my son was able to stay asleep longer I started to play while I pumped. but since I had accidentally seen part of the last chapter where you get the order to cremate Lou it was hard for me to finish the game.

    Idk if it was PP emotions or what but after about half way through the game I couldn't even think about the game without getting extremely emotional and I would just start bawling thinking about putting BB in the incinerator.

    I finally finished my first play through and some parts were still hard to watch but it definitely wasn't as sad as I thought it was going to be and now I feel dumb for taking so long to finish this game.

    Also, I have so many questions. Is there a discussion thread for the endgame?

    submitted by /u/guineasaurasrex
    [link] [comments]

    At Chapter 8 - Need motivation to play through

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Hi guys, I have been playing Death Stranding for quite some time now and I am at Chapter 8. I personally loved the begining of the game and even though I still have trouble understanding a lot of jargon they keep throwing throughout the game, I really liked the gameplay loop of planning your gear by judging the terrain and weather patterns. I was happy making deliveries to locations in Chapter 2, 3, 4 and even 5(which I thought was a slog but the story in the chapter paid off). However ever since Chapter 6 this game is starting to feel like a chore to me. I understand that the moutains in the game make for some truly arduous deliveries, but just the UI and connecting every small settlement to the Chiral network has gotten quite repetitive for me. So coming to my question, is the game worth playing on beyond Chapter 8? I don't want to spoil the story for myself as the story is the only reason I wanna play on(which is strange, as up until Chapter 4 I could not feel connected to anyone in the game apart from Lou). So yea, does the game keep on throwing deliveries at you or does it get more linear(I would love if it went linear at this point.)

    submitted by /u/anish345
    [link] [comments]

    Share your favorite thing to do playing the game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    I've been discovering more and more ways to play this masterpiece. Small little details or designs you come up with on the go that make you be more creative in the way you play, some of them made me discover or explore mechanics and things, even basic ones, that 150 hours into the game I didn't even know or neglected to expand upon altogether. What's your favorite way to play or thaat thing that always excites you to do when you put the disc in and put on those JFRey's?

    Mine is finding the hardest way to traverse a snowy mountain with full floating carriers only to hinder myself 12 more hours from getting closer to attaining that 500 lol's, and setting up a Super-Delivery with a fully loaded truck to take on the Central region and drive up to the mountain area, mules and all

    submitted by /u/Great-Turn9882
    [link] [comments]

    Making my way through my second play-through and I just absolutely adore this game [Spoilers]

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Running in the rain.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Anyone else like to run in the rain and feel like Sam making deliveries in the time fall?

    submitted by /u/deathclassik
    [link] [comments]

    Inspired by screenshot

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:44 AM PST

    Currently on Sale

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Does the digital version of this game go below $19.99 on the PS Store often? I have never owned a PlayStation and I'm thinking of getting this for one of my first games to play on PS5.

    I'm an avid long distance backpacker and this game looks amazing.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Gloomy-Ad6301
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment