• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Death Stranding Yup. Wtf is going on lol

    Death Stranding Yup. Wtf is going on lol


    Yup. Wtf is going on lol

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Official Death Stranding Christmas art and our cosplay

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    I just wanted to say...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    ... I'm sorry.

    I saw the launch, I laughed at the memes, and I laughed at you all.

    I saw the memes and I wrote the game off. I refused to play it for over a year.

    "It's a walking simulator."

    "Fed Ex delivery sim"

    I saw the pic of the guy with the pizza boxes stuck all over him. I laughed.

    I laughed, but I didn't play. And neither did any of those ridiculing the game. If they did, they didn't give it time. If they had they wouldn't be doing it.

    I'm 60 hrs in now and it's been a journey. A journey like no other.

    I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

    I have been moved by how connected I am to you, stranger. Moved by how much you have helped me. Moved by how much we all lost. By how we all wanted the same, but took a different way to get there. And boy was the destination worth the effort. Such a satisfying ending.

    Death Stranding is a masterpiece and I am laughing no more. I loved it! Better late than never I suppose!

    I took about 600 screeinshots during my playthrough, I might share some if y'all are interested?

    Anway, We have work do, Porters. America ain't gonna rebuild itself now, is it!

    All the best to you and your families. Happy holidays, and I wish you a brighter - less BT influenced - 2021.

    submitted by /u/-GamerJam-
    [link] [comments]

    Rest time after delivering everyone's gift

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    It's becoming reality!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Been playing Death Stranding a bit

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:38 PM PST

    As the title says, I have been playing Deathstranding quite a bit since I got it a few days ago! This might be weird, but if you have encountered, had something delivered, delivered something for or interacted with a player named Draktharm, that is me! I am doing my best to be as helpful as possible trying to deliver Lost Cargo's and supply people with items. In fact, I made 6 level 3 power skeletons and placed them at the engineer for anyone who is newer to the game like I am and would like the extra boost. Please take only 1, and if you see any of my structures, please send a few likes my way! Lets work together! Now back to the MULE truck I stole and my bed full of goodies to share with people! I haven't made it to the Lake Knot Distro center yet, so please no spoilers. I want to build the roads first and try to help people first and foremost! :D

    submitted by /u/pyroxius
    [link] [comments]

    The vistas in this game can be breathtaking sometimes

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Miracle happens at Christmas. Even in Chapter 9

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Death Stranding and its various environments with different climates

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    A better time then any to re-post this 2018 Shinkawa art. Happy Holidays to all you porters around the world.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:02 PM PST

    First time playing, wish me luck!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Side Tracked Again..

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Haven't played a game like this in a long while. Had a mission in Chapter 3 to get some documents from the MULEs. Cleared the camp and ended up finding around 5k Ceramics and other items lying around. I commandeered the MULEs truck, loaded up the ceramics, and drove around to all the road pavers adding the ceramics. Also built some Power Stations near the player made bridges to charge the truck. Gonna use this bad boy to help progress the story now.

    I didn't even realize what I was doing until 2 hours pass. Can't believe I didn't get this game until now.

    submitted by /u/bonesofberdichev
    [link] [comments]

    Santa is ready.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Merry Christmas

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Hey Sam, don't forget to have a wonderful Christmas this year, it's part of our job of reconnecting America to spent time with the one we love...

    submitted by /u/the_FracTal_
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Christmas

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    One day the actors who worked on this game will look back and...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:52 PM PST

    One day the actors who worked on this game will look back and...

    They will feel asks themselves why did they agree to be part of such a weird project. Seriously, one day Norman will ask himself "Did I really do all that? Did this game let me use poop and piss as weapons that came off me?" Mads will answer in a interview a decade later "I don't remember much about that, quite frankly I didn't understand it well, all I remember is me being Santa Claus." Merry Christmas to all!

    https://preview.redd.it/cry26ur3e8761.jpg?width=480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=681e14ef37f5f55b0544b050b3f6c9420d052769

    submitted by /u/Gold_Lion22
    [link] [comments]

    Any info about this place? Near Montain Knot City

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Death Stranding -- The Cure for Quarantine Isolation?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:34 AM PST

    I watched people like JackSepticEye play Death Stranding when it first came out but nothing really prepared me for the feeling of really being connected when someone likes one of my structures or responds when I call out. Or when I dump a ton of resources into a road or something and someone else finishes it for me.

    I know I'm rambling.

    But every time I hear someone respond to even my accidental callouts (because hitting 5 on the keyboard is awkward sometimes when you're trying to like something) or a like pops up on my screen, I smile. And I feel a little less alone, even though I'm just exploring the world of a video game.

    Maybe that's what Kojima intended. Or maybe after all these months of Covid isolation, I've finally gone insane. Either way, I'm really glad I finally acquired this game. For me, at least, I feel a little less alone.

    submitted by /u/Baliseth
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got my hands on this game (Thank you Steam Sale) and even after watching it when it first came out, I'm still blown away by how gorgeous the scenery is.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Ps4 to ps5 save data?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I recently got death stranding on the ps4 but I also recently got a ps5. I supposedly transfered everything over to the ps5 but the game is asking me to start a 'new game.' Am I going to have to play on the ps4? Or am I doing something wrong

    submitted by /u/JudasWhisperingLips
    [link] [comments]

    BD in Cyberpunk 2077!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    [Death Stranding] BT

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:56 AM PST

    ( Some Minor Spoiler Photos ) One of the greatest games I have ever made. So glad I didn’t let it slip by unplayed. MASTERPIECE ��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment