• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Death Stranding so Tommie Jenkins aka Die-Hardman uploaded this on his instagram

    Death Stranding so Tommie Jenkins aka Die-Hardman uploaded this on his instagram


    so Tommie Jenkins aka Die-Hardman uploaded this on his instagram

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    These Darn Hand Prints Are Gonna Be A Pane In The Ass To Clean Off

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:47 AM PST

    Hideo Kojima in Cyberpunk 2077 discusses the development of Death Stranding

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Never got tired of everyone's Photomode submission. Keep on keepin' on fellow Porters

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I found a Death Stranding Bridge Baby (BB) Easter Egg while playing Cyberpunk 2077. Found this Easter Egg while playing "The Hunt" side mission on PS5 when you and River get into the BD Lab. Kinda neat.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I have a 2 year old daughter and for a while now, ubercorn from the go jetters voice sounded really familiar. Turns out it's die-hard an!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    I put a package into my private locker and forgot about it for a bit... whoops!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Uh guys, I think the Death Stranding is breaching dimensions. [Cyberpunk 2077]

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    CooCHy cOOchY cOo!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Didn't have the time to bake a cake or order one, well, Kojima took care of it !

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    I love this game

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    I've waited a while to play it and and recently bought it on pc. I'm taking my time and trying to learn how to do stuff naturally without looking up hints etc which is rare for me.

    40 hours in and I'm on chapter 3, got a couple of those legend stars too which feels rewarding!

    It's such a fun and interesting game, I'm fascinated by the story, world and I love liking and receiving likes from other players. It's nice knowing other players are around 😊

    submitted by /u/Groundcore
    [link] [comments]

    Kojima in cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:06 PM PST

    BB spotted in Cyberpunk!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:53 PM PST

    BB couldn't resist a bit of the ol' ultra (non-lethal) violence

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    A drawing I made today of Sam Porter

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    I just found 900 chiral crystals in the base of the incinerator west of lake knot city!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Just a quick FYI since a lot of the google results for more chiral crystals usually direct you to fight BTs.

    Also, is there a system to how many crystals the big BTs drop? I've gotten anywhere from 400+/- up to 1500.

    Furthermore, where can I see how many I've currently got in my menu?

    submitted by /u/superdownvotemaster
    [link] [comments]

    Life on the Edge / No Fear to deliver

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I'll keep you safe... no matter what.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    A few fight photos I took a while back. Hope you like em!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Where are you now, my companjera?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Shouldn’t I have more than 90% of one star with this guy by now? I’ve delivered 3 pizzas so far, never tipped the boxes, and also never got a connection bump beyond the very first one.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Very Hard mode for PS4???

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Anyone know if Very Hard mode is every going to be playable on PS4???

    submitted by /u/ViNCEMiSFiT6
    [link] [comments]

    This IS the best game ever made

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:40 PM PST

    I'm 70 hours in and just starting episode 4. Despite its flaws, it manages to captivate me in ways no other game has for several years. I absolutely love the simplicity the gameplay offers. The story,although convoluted at times, forces me to think and leaves a lot open for interpretation. Norman was such a great pick for the main character. His on screen personality embodies the loneliness anyone would feel in a world filled with so much beauty but so little interaction. The sound design is top notch. Hearing the gear creek coupled with grunts as you manage your way across varying terrains is soothing in of in its self. The silence in between these aforementioned moments and destinations allows you to really feel as if you are a pioneer. You really feel as if you are making the long journey to save the United States.

    I hope sometime in the future we are able to experience this again for the first time. I even picked up metal gear solid 5 solely based on this game hoping to get that same feeling. So far so good. I suppose the greatest creations don't have sequels however. Maybe it's best to let them live on with their own unique legacy.

    Thank you Hideo. During these troubling times it is good to have an alternate universe that allows me to forget all the bad.

    Greg

    submitted by /u/DrMaryStone
    [link] [comments]

    It's my partner's birthday next week and thanks to the steam sale and some cash jobs, I was able to afford it. Going to add the date and time it'll be sent to the bottom of this and give it to him a few days early. :)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment