• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Death Stranding Feels like someone just flew over my grave (Also, didn't notice voidouts left handprints)

    Death Stranding Feels like someone just flew over my grave (Also, didn't notice voidouts left handprints)


    Feels like someone just flew over my grave (Also, didn't notice voidouts left handprints)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Nic Cage in Death Stranding

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:15 AM PST

    I didn’t expect to become so invested in this game lately! So many emotions happening, like a constant and fatiguing journey that I just gotta finish, peppered with heartwarming itty bitty bits of humor. I’m on chapter 7, I think.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    From Sapiens to Ludens

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Fuck me this game is addicting

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:43 AM PST

    When I first heard the reviews and saw some footage I was like: "Well the gameplay does seem tedious and boring, it will get old quickly. At least the story seems worth it... I will give it a try".

    Fuck man.

    Like, the FUCK man.

    I'm still in Chapter 3 with 30 hours into the game just doing deliveries, building roads and even DREAMING of the game. My corneas were melting after more than 10 hours of non stop gameplay and I kept on going because if Sam can make a 2 Km delivery on foot with 1 stamina bar, then LIKE HELL I can sustain a bit of sore eye. I just found out aboutthose floating carts you can attach to yourself. I was teleported to another realm (When I see other porters and shout "Mine is heavier!" I MEAN IT.

    Kojima, you are a jewel. Thank you, its been a while since I got that gaming crack sensation :;D

    submitted by /u/TheMikewasowski
    [link] [comments]

    Sounds like an awesome show

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    I love this hood so so much! The mountains and their icy storms seem a tiny bit more crossable now.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Friendly reminder, you are never safe until your evaluation window is pulled up. Let's share our dumb mistakes.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Don't be me. Don't be so boneheaded that you have an immaculate, precariously balanced 0% damage, 250kg cargo load you hauled your happy ass across mountains and streams for 4000 meters that you immediately screw up because you run full speed into the terminal as it comes up instead of stopping your momentum. Don't damage your cargo right at the finish line.

    Additionally....and this can't be stressed enough: If you have a highly valuable, highly fragile package you are carrying by hand, don't....don't swing the cargo and accidentally throw it at the terminal podium. Remember these, and your blood pressure and sanity will thank you.

    Anyone else have any boneheaded mistakes you want to share?

    submitted by /u/BlackIronSaturn
    [link] [comments]

    [Episode 2] I have a question.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Can i go back to the starting area after chapter 2? Because they told me to finish every sidequest before i start the main quest but i lost my bike and it would take forever to complete all side quests. (they sometimes pop up twice?)

    submitted by /u/Nico1300
    [link] [comments]

    Reconnect the UCA!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:39 PM PST

    75fps no problem on pc

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Dang I was surprised to see that I get 75fps no problem without dlss, I have a rtx 2070 and ryzen 1600. Usually my CPU keeps me from getting and keeping a stable 75fps with the settings at completely high but it's completely stable on death stranding. Plus I went to Nvidia console and put all the settings at the highest possible with enhanced anti aliasing and all that.

    Also just started and maybe 30 mins and I'm still waiting in a cave for the rain to pass oof

    submitted by /u/DisNino
    [link] [comments]

    How would you describe the Death Stranding community?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    I personally think this community is pretty nice and fun, but I am just one person and other people are going to have different opinions to me. And I'm curious as to how other people see this community, so how would you all describe the community for this game and why?

    Be polite in the comments and towards each other!

    submitted by /u/DoragonLW
    [link] [comments]

    Issues... Issues...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Here I am trying to complete my second playthrough on hard mode. And I'm noticing issues I didn't on my first playthrough.

    1. Multiple times, on premium deliveries that are Cargo Condition focused with a let's say 20% minimum cargo damage, I'm getting 5% damage on a single package (the delivery is a single package) and I'm NOT getting an LoL grade delivery. I'm on 476 LoL deliveries, just fyi.

    2. There's a specific order from the Evo-Devo Biologist, which is broken AF. It's the one you have to recover 5 small fragile packages of bacteria (?) from a high BT area. One of those packages disappears before I get the chance to even get close to it. And that happened on my first/easy playthrough and on my second/hard playthrough, just a few days before I post this.

    And I have faced issues related to the performance of the gameplay in general, especially after playing for long periods of time, where the game just statters a lot.

    Now, there are nitpicks like the time in which tips are desplayed is too long for me.

    I'm thinking a small (?) qol update is needed for death stranding to be enjoyed even further on the previous gen machines.

    submitted by /u/RevengefulRaiden
    [link] [comments]

    Getting into the Late Game now and getting ready to get my Grind on for the big trophies - which is better to prioritise?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment