• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Death Stranding Always easier to just go straight!

    Death Stranding Always easier to just go straight!


    Always easier to just go straight!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Took some finesse, but I managed to get a Zip-Line on top of the Cryptobiote tower

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    The Ciiiiiircle of Liiiiife !

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    no one is more handsome than those who see this picture

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    My custom Bridges bike.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Die-Hardman whenever you get new information from someone

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Finished building the roads... I don't know what to do with my life now

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Graveyard of giants

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    In love with this game after almost 2 days playing

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Things are getting SPOOPY

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Port Knot City Bike Chargers

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    DEATH STRANDING - FAN ART by Victor Garcia

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Newbie here! The scenery is bloody insane!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    [SPOILER] A thank you to all the people who played Death Stranding with me <3

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    This is going to be me blabbin about. So this all might sound wierd and not very formal. I put a spoiler tag just incase.

    ANTICIPATION: Death Stranding! Man was I excited about this game when I first saw the reveal trailer and saw all the actors who were going to be a part of it. I truly was excited about a game for the first time in almost 8 years, it was an amazing feeling. I was just watching the trailer over and over again. But sadly I didnt have a PS4 and I had to wait hoping it would come to PC. When it was announced it was such an amazing feeling. I just had to wait until summer and stay spoiler free. I succeded,I stayed spoiler free and bought a whole new damn PC just to play the game.

    Gameplay and my feelings about it: The gameplay in my opinion was great, the graphics and everything was awesome. I really liked the walking simulator because Im a patient man and holy moly was it beautiful too look at the mountains and hills around me. The BTs really kept a good balance in the game, it wasnt just a walking simulator, it was also action and horror and you actually had to watch where you were going. The interaction with other players was amazing. I loved helping other people and I loved seeing structures built by others to help me and other people. I felt connected (no pun intended). I really also loved seeing the likes other players had given me when I got back into the game the day after, made me smile a lot. Thank you to all the players who helped me get thru this game and thank you to that one Korean dude who literally built like 50% of all the things around the entire map XD.

    cutscenes: its a couple of weeks ago since I finnished the game so my memory is very rusty. The cutscenes, oh man, oh man. I felt like I was in a movie, no it was more than that. I felt like I was Sam, every emotion that he felt, everything. I felt it. It was one of those things when you look at it the only thing you think about is the thing you are looking at. This game was such a great escape for me, I loved it with all my heart because no other game had this effect on me ever, and I dont think another game will. Im just babbling, Im going to be honest right now some tears are falling down from my eyes as I write this.

    I just want to forget everything I remember from this game and replay it again. This to me wasnt a game and it wasnt a move, it wasnt a series. This to me was an experience, when I played Death Stranding I became Samuel Porter Bridges. I felt everything in that game, It was like playing VR with some sort of feel sensors on my body making me feel everything the character was feeling. but it wasnt VR and there werent any "feel sensors". It was a game that made me feel that way.

    Thank you all the players for all the structures. thank you Kojima and all the develepors who made this game happen. This was truly one of the best experiences Ive had in my entire life and I will always remember it. thank you to all the actors aswell.

    Thank you all, I love you

    submitted by /u/Dorion117
    [link] [comments]

    My first venture into Death Stranding's photo mode. Hope y'all like it!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    UCA Delivery Contracts

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Feels like Icelandic hiking

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Put your hands where I can see them!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    [First time posting here!] Made this in photo mode so it's look like an outer space sci-fi movie poster.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    How it feels carrying the champagne

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Had to put it as a meme so it wouldn’t get taken down

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    My Sam is more badass than yours!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    [CHAPTER 2] It made me very happy to see all the signs from other players, after the fight was over!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Building Roads and Ziplines

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I had just started building some Roads around the Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City, and trying some Ziplines radiating to a couple of Preppers around Mountain Knot City when "the plot" completely accelerated and took me away.

    Post game, I had trouble getting enthusiastic about playing, but then realized I was still in the East starting section again, so I Fragile Jumped (first time I tried it outside the plot) to the Central Area (kinda weird you can't get there otherwise).

    And now I've completed some major Roads and Ziplines. I can drive all the way from Lake Knot to South Knot, and from Lake Knot to Mountain Knot! And Zip around all the Preppers! I even found more Preppers I totally missed during the game!

    And it is all pretty damn satisfying.

    submitted by /u/enoughbutter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment