• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Death Stranding I’m not forgetting about Jenkins ;)

    Death Stranding I’m not forgetting about Jenkins ;)


    I’m not forgetting about Jenkins ;)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Found this poor boy while delivering consoles to the collector. Decided it was poster worthy.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I just want electricity :(

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I love Sam's expression in this photo

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    MGSV and Death Stranding:

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I knew that I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I left all those cargos on the ground.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    It's poorly made, but it's mine.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I have made a grave mistake.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Just 100%'d the game on PC today at 100 hours. Took a screenshot to commemorate.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    The slogan is actually quite fitting....

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Death Stranding may be the smartest game of past decade, but not everyone will get it.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I don't want to turn it into same essay, so I will try to keep it short as possible.

    I'm seriously astounded how smart this game is - every game element interconnects so well with each other, everything just makes such a goddamn sense - problem is, not everyone will get it.

    I know there are plenty of gamers who basically see black on white - and this game is probably the furthest you can get from that. There is a lot of symbolism, there is ton subjects the game touches, talks and expresses - and lets be frank, a lot of people don't like piecing such puzzle together to get a full picture.

    There is ton of people who will not think who you play as, why are you doing what you're doing, what this, what's that and why this weird stuff is happening and what it represents - they will only will see a courier / walking simulator - because that's what you if you just look at what is written black on white.

    And I totally understand why many people don't like it and why they don't understand why others like it so much - it's just not a game for people who like direct games, so to speak - and that is fine and completely expected.

    I must say Kojima has some serious balls. MGS was already out of comfort zone game, but this is just completely ballsy - because modern day of capitalism and completely brainwashed masses - to whom greedy publishers sell the same game (or reskined game) every year for past decade - this was really risky move and huge division in review scores (from both critics and gamers) just show this in plain sight - since a lot of those people didn't even understood what this game is even about.

    I hope Kojima will stay true to his roots or push it even further. We need games like Death Standing in this dull industry where everyone is playing only a safe hand (AA or AK or high pair at worst) - we need people who are not afraid to play with 2 and 7 in hand.

    I'll admit I was struggling to see genius in Kojima, but after playing this game - I can say it with with confidence.

    Does all of this makes game perfect or some universal masterpiece? You know what - I don't even give a damn :) because in the end it doesn't even matter.

    submitted by /u/walentaz
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] My friend asked me what I was up to, but, honestly, there's just certain sentences that you never think you'd have to write in life.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Sam is running into fast 90's cargo express

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Who else fell for this trap of a mission early?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Sam and Fragile. ( Portrait )

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Courier Pigeons!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Just a delivery man trying to rebuilt the country...Maybe next time these MULES will think next time before catching these hands!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    In Brazil, Death Stranding costs R$ 239,00. The monthly minimum wage here is around R$ 1000.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    MULE this!!!!!!!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    The Death Stranding Experience Summed Up In One Image

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Interview w/ Junji Ito reveals possible Kojima horror game in the works (34 min mark)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    "Bound" Mobile Wallpaper

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    So a couple of days back I learnt that Sam's suit changes colour depending on environment; TODAY I LEARNT when it snows or rains, the stripes become glittery too.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment