• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Death Stranding Death when he's stranded, idk i never played the game

    Death Stranding Death when he's stranded, idk i never played the game


    Death when he's stranded, idk i never played the game

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    How it feels losing balance.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    BFF’s = Best Friends Forever

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Sometimes a girls gotta treat herself, and FB had this derpy filter so naturally I took advantage of it! Haha keep on keepin on everyone!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I think I understand what Kojima was going for with this game

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I got the game on PC 2 days ago and I have to say there is no game quite like this. In other Kojima games there was a strong military theme and plenty of killing but you were always encouraged to not kill others and were given plenty of non-lethal options. This game is an evolution of the non-lethal principles of MGS, this time the gameplay loop is based on traversal and altruism. Getting likes for building structures, making a tough delivery, becoming more efficient, these are things that make for very engaging gameplay that we just don't see today in mainstream games. It's a breath of fresh air to see a game focused on creating good instead of destroying bad. Open world games can be so much more than killing simulators and I think that's the message of this game.

    submitted by /u/IntegralPath32
    [link] [comments]

    Give me back your package so you can watch me through it into the tar pit.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Help, I think I am turning into MULE

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Ever since I arrived in central all I do is delivering materials to auto pavers. Only thing on my mind is to deliver more materials so next section of road can be built and where I am going to get more materials for the next section after that.

    Must build more roads. Must deliver more to auto pavers. Roads are everything. Roads are life.

    submitted by /u/Adequately_Insane
    [link] [comments]

    [DS pc release] I hope we get a character selector mod soon

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    This is DEATH STRANDING

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I recreated Half life cover art.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Death stranding when the Death stranding happens? Idk. I played the game and still don't understand.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    PSA: Bridges trucks have an external indicator of the current "Load" vs capacity on the rear of the bed. Very helpful!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Death Stranding is a Christmas game.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    This package I got had a familiar logo on it

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I'm not a good driver

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Google Pixel 4 custom Death Stranding phone case! Idea shamelessly stolen from u/Klzg96 (Thanks!)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Life can be a real son of a beach

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I'm guessing this has been done before

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Picking this game up today. I know almost nothing about it and am beyond excited.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I know very little things about DS. I know that Norman Reedus is the main character, and Mads Mikkelsen and Lea Seydoux play roles in this game as characters, but I don't know what roles they fill. This is pretty exciting for me as I like a lot of films that they cast in.

    I also know that the overall main premise of the game is essentially reconnecting a post-apocalyptic world of sorts slowly back together, mainly by delivering needed goods from points A > B. I am aware that you can also if you so choose help other players traverse the environment by building things to help them in their very own playthroughs. This is cool because it reminds me of the notes and such in Souls games.

    Other than that though, I don't know much else about the game. All I know is last night I was re-watching Prometheus and the opening scene with the Engineer standing on the rocky waterfall immediately reminded me of some photos I've seen of Death Stranding's landscapes. It was right then and there that I decided that it's time to experience the game for myself.

    My local store can price match Best Buy's current $34.99 deal, so I'll be picking it up today. I've been on the fence w/ picking up this game since its release, but for this price I'm going to finally bite the bullet.

    Hopefully I enjoy it!

    submitted by /u/unholypaladin_
    [link] [comments]

    SOME FOLKS'RE BORN, MAAAADE TO WAVE THE FLAAAG

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Just petting my BT

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    "Someone's happy" (Art by @torbenweit) (Edit by me)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Very Hard Mode is the 'Death Stranding' We've Always Wanted

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment