• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Death Stranding The trucks are returning to the ponds. America is healing itself. Nature is wonderful.

    Death Stranding The trucks are returning to the ponds. America is healing itself. Nature is wonderful.


    The trucks are returning to the ponds. America is healing itself. Nature is wonderful.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    J.F. REY x DEATH STRANDING glasses - Heartman �� I had to debut them here since I'm working from home.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I knew this game was aware of dates, but I was not expecting this! Thanks Cliff.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    My Death Stranding fanart

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Metal Gear Portable Ops

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    A gift

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    This would make a killer teaser poster.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    The opposite of fresh and clean ��

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Tomorrow is in your hands.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Brutal kick to the groin

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    43k Likes, 43k Dislikes. Hold L1 + L2 to Balance.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    First time traveling the snowy pass from Mountain Knot to the Weather Station, I discovered photo mode and made a couple movie posters.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] It will be explained what was the Death Stranding ?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I'm middle of chapter 8. So far, i heard a lot about the DS and have some idea about what happened, but not so sure. My only question is: will this be explained somepoint in the future, or already was and i missed it?

    Once again, no spoiler please. Thank you all.

    submitted by /u/mashinceres84
    [link] [comments]

    NPR Piece On Death Stranding

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Piece of art

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    What's the most premium deliveries anyone ever done in one go? 3 for me, but right now gonna knock out 7. Hopefully pick some up on the way. Just doin a big circle.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Worlds Largest Prepper Community: Coming across this place in Death Stranding would have been fun...

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Those of you that don't plan on platinuming the game, what else do you have in mind to make the most of it?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I'm definetely planning on 5 starring the preppers and comepleti g the roads

    submitted by /u/WutsUrLifeReallyLike
    [link] [comments]

    A Video Essay on Death Stranding's Beautiful World

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Where to buy large poster at reasonable price?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I have a bare wall in my room that is begging me to cover it with a big ol' Death Stranding poster. I found a perfect one on ebay but the seller is based in China, and immediately cancelled the order, saying economy flights are not available right now due to the virus.
    I've been scouring Amazon and Allposters to no avail. Anything I can find is either around the size of a sheet of printer paper, or made of metal and upwards of $100.

    Anyone have any suggestions of where I can find a decently sized poster sub-$50? Similar in size & format (landscape instead of portrait) to the linked one would be amazing but would even go for multiple smaller ones if they won't completely drain my wallet. TIA =)

    submitted by /u/labryknis
    [link] [comments]

    Monster created a monster

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    I didnt finish the game and its been about 3 months since I've played.. I dont get cravings from any advertisements or marketing on tv, nor do I like monster....but after playing that game, I love them, for no reason. I grab one on my way to work in the mornings now, and drink it with intensity. Has this game done this to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/jayautopsy
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized I never shared this with you guys, hope you enjoy it ��

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment