• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Death Stranding Chiral Network Area

    Death Stranding Chiral Network Area


    Chiral Network Area

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    What else to say...

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    When I turn on the news...

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I 3d printed a BT! I printed it upside down to minimize the supports on the BT itself. This way the only support connects to the base - once that was clipped it came out in one clean piece

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    [Episode 5] Higgs stole my bike

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    "yup. Looks like you're gonna need a new Johnson rod. That'll set you back about $1500. NOT including labor."

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I beat the game today and I feel like the media/certain players have completely misrepresented how "boring" the game actually is

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    A lot of the problems that reviewers and other players have with the game, from what I read/saw, was that there was an inherent "boredom" in carrying out the deliveries. After playing the game, I don't get what they are talking about. The game repeatedly states that non-porters basically stay within their shelters 24/7 - so it makes sense that you almost never run into other people - and most of the major deliveries take you to new places.

    Based on the reviews/comments I read, I was expecting the game to force me to deliver things to the same locations over and over again, or force me to spend a lengthy chunk of time doing menial tasks until the next story-point unlocked - neither of which occurred.

    I'm not saying this game is a 10/10 - I have problems with it - but I feel like the media completely misrepresented what this game actually is. Were any of you "tricked" by the media in the same way?

    submitted by /u/Nokel
    [link] [comments]

    LEGO Fragile Umbrella I've been working on for a bit.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Fastest dresser in the west

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Having fun with photo mode.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    After 270 hours, I just got my first ever platinum

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    America, the only place of humanity left?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    As we play the game, all we hear about is reuniting the people of America, but what about the other nations of the world? What about our north and south neighbors, Canada and Mexico, are there any survivors in the world? Is America the only nation left, that still have survivors? I've beaten the game but still exploring the lore.

    submitted by /u/BluejayMidnight
    [link] [comments]

    Exploring photo mode. Greetings, fellow porters!

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Following BT’s in MGS4

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Almost finished - what to do next

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I think I'm almost finished. I'm at a point where it seems like I'm free to continue making deliveries indefinitely. I have been playing on Normal and I understand that to get Platinum, I have to do a good bit of work on Hard, and I'm okay with that. What are your thoughts on whether I should switch to Hard now and get Platinum or should I start over with a new game on Hard. If I start over, wilI I have to find all the memory chips again or only the ones I haven't found yet? Will I have to 5-star all the facilities again? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/NukeRiskGuy
    [link] [comments]

    What will the PC requirements for Death Stranding be?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I'm just curious that's all lol

    submitted by /u/PUNISHxENSLAVE
    [link] [comments]

    I predict the next Gran Turismo will include motorcycles, and that it was hinted at by Death Stranding (x-post r/granturismo) [SPOILER]

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Why do so many people hate Death Stranding?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I cant understand why so many people hate this game.I played through the whole thing and i think its an amazing game.

    submitted by /u/Cain1547
    [link] [comments]

    Do I really have to restart my game?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I have played a ton of hours this week and i was looking for the platinum. I want the legend of legends trophy, i want to change difficulty to hard. Can I get ti it?

    submitted by /u/xavi_Music
    [link] [comments]

    There's something bugging me about the game, and I need to get it off my chest.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    First of all, I love this game, but there's a huge mismatch between the NPC's and the gameworld.

    Let me explain: It is supposed to be a postapocalyptic world, where people fight for their survival, yet, barely anyone looks or acts like it. Everytime I deliver something to a prepper and their holo pops up, it's more like they just answered the door of a donwtown apartment or a little family house in the suburbs.

    Bottom line, every prepper I came across so far, didn't matched the world they live in. It bugs me since the beginning of the game, but up until now, I wasn't able to put my finger on it. Obviously this isn't a gamebreaking thing and the game is still fun regardless of it.

    I just needed to tell someone.

    submitted by /u/Rene-A-Koester
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    A little something I made myself, it’s not as good as some other ones, but I like it

    Posted: 31 May 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment