• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Death Stranding Played a little too much DS before my trip to Godrevy

    Death Stranding Played a little too much DS before my trip to Godrevy


    Played a little too much DS before my trip to Godrevy

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PST

    After watching my bf play a couple hours of death stranding I’ve determined this is pretty much all you gotta do

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Wrong Beach (PAX East)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PST

    My Sam Porter Bridges costume for c2e2 chicago!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PST

    My laptop was bare so I asked a buddy at work to make me a lamacoid. Made the rest myself.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Kojima San teasing something for March 3rd. The same day the PS5 event is rumoured to take place

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PST

    DS Dad Joke From The Wife:

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PST

    My daughter: Why is that baby in a case?

    Wife: Because it's a womb with a view.

    Daughter: Oh haha...what's the cord for?

    Wife: The baby pulls on it for womb service.

    Me: *slow claps*

    submitted by /u/skyboundNbeond
    [link] [comments]

    There's a company in India called "Porter" that helps deliver things by providing you trucks.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Best sign?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:36 PM PST

    I was wondering what signs you guys find most helpful? I always want to put some up in convenient travel spots just to help everyone out, I always put up the Good Work BB sign since for myself at least it's been a struggle getting to maximum connection with BB!

    I know likers get liked and keep on keeping on are pretty common, but just want to know what you guys find most helpful and what you want to see more of!

    Sincerely yours, A porter with a mere 60,000~likes

    submitted by /u/andrewjking1
    [link] [comments]

    Fan art: Death Stranding X DoomEternal - The DOOMS Slayer

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PST

    A week and a bit later, healed.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:32 AM PST

    The end of the road......

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:56 PM PST

    At this point in the game it becomes a true horror game.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Right after Mama dies and your BB gets taken out of commission the true impact of the BTs is shown. If you ever wondered: why couldn't anyone do what Sam does before now? This is your answer. Avoiding BTs without the BB is terrifying. If it weren't for the BT warning that Sam gets you could see potentially just driving straight into one without ever knowing it was there. When one aggroes your only option is to hold your breath and hope like the opening cutscene.

    Its crazy how with the loss of one game mechanic, the genre switches from stealth to horror. Such a wild ride and can't wait to see what comes next.

    submitted by /u/scrubtart
    [link] [comments]

    God dammit Sam not now

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Inspired by a recent post: In your country/language what did Hideo call the ghosts of the dead?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Oh dang

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Hey... My name is Sam! And this is appreciation post (w a bit of tips) for me getting my first Platinum trophy and spending more than 100 hours in a game! (111 to be exact).

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PST

    I fixed all structures I came across as I dont want to replace any (esp. ziplines) structure that may cause inconvenience to any linked player to my world. (It can be especially troubling when certain zipline moves spot from its original place causing the linkage ruined).

    I also tried donating additional resources I gotten from the preppers into the shared storage so whoever needs it can have it.

    My own tips for other platinum hunter:

    • Always be on Hard mode (except boss fights if you havent fin the story and concerned abt the difficulty) as it helps out with getting LoL early on and thus higher porter grade.

    • Time delivery is harder to be reached via playing naturally. So the ones I aimed for is TimeFarm/SouthKnot/Film Dir to LakeKnot (use truck then follow road or along the mountain path a lil bit until u reach built road); Doctor to Mountaineer (There is a path to reach via built road and then a bit of mountain path that avoids the BT areas, doable via truck as well); Mt.Knot to TimefallFarm (this one is tricker as I did it when the weather was better so no BTs on my path). These are the big deliveries w a lot likes that will shoot up ur rank a lot so u need to get as high grade as possible, use of truck and good planning is highly recommended.

    • Holding Square while on a ladder helps you slide down the ladder. I love this tip xD

    • Killed Mule/terrorist coz they are annoying? Get ur best Truck to carry them (can fit up to 12 pax) and if u want some fun moment, drive the truck into the tar and let it sink~ taadaa crisis averted.

    • Always bring at least one pcc1. Can use it as backup generator in case ur vehicle battery runs out, then u disassemble it to free up ur chiral network limit after u use it. I used it abt 3 times when I unexpectedly gt stucked without battery.

    • Always bring a rocket/grenade launcher with you at least. In case u gt caught into BT battles u can use it first while keep shouting around for free weapon to be thrown to you.

    That being said, I tried searching around but I never get to find any large BT roaming around the Observatory area as spotted by other players, not sure if I m missing anything.

    Last but not least. A big big thank you to all fellow porters and Keep On Keepin' On!

    submitted by /u/Gladiolz
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding t-shirt and socks ayyyyy

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Do you have any outfit ideas for sam?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PST

    I want to make a hazmat outfit for sam

    submitted by /u/A_humble_Wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Troy Baker trolling

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PST

    When is the Figma figure of Sam releasing?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Haven't heard any news about it in along time.

    submitted by /u/eziotheeagle
    [link] [comments]

    My first attempt of a bit stencil spraying. Needs some improvement but I’m satisfied.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Is there anything to do after beating the game?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Like without spoiling the ending could someone tell me if when you beat the game can you still keep playing ? I'm near to finishing the story and I've held off on finishing it because the story is great but I just don't want it to end. So basically is there like a similar kind of thing to red dead redemption 2 where you can do what you want afterwards ? If that makes sense.

    submitted by /u/brace1face
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment