• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Death Stranding I think Sam could use one of these.

    Death Stranding I think Sam could use one of these.


    I think Sam could use one of these.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:12 PM PST

    After 250 hours of gameplay and many trips to the Collector, I only just noticed the graffiti outside his place now.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Higgs - Edward Delandre

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Brand new addition at PlayStation HQ!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Tried my take on a meme

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    This looks like it could be from Death Stranding

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I meme'd

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Death stranding inspired art I made. Listened to Pop Virus and rainy mood on repeat while painting it.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Sam would like to disagree with that statement...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Shared my DS adventures with many people, including my chiropractor. Each visit he would ask for updates on my progress. When I told him about finally achieving Platinum he presented me with this at my following visit. It will be framed and displayed proudly :')

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    What kind of bullsh*t is this?!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Death Stranding (1990) | Super Nintendo Entertainment System

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    When you collect as much lost cargo as possible before visiting a prepper so you never have to see them again.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Hideo Kojima to receive, BAFTA Fellowship at this year's awards. Joining the likes of Hitchcock, Chaplin and Ridley Scott to name a few.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:51 AM PST

    Can’t people just walk???

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    One thing I just can't get my head around is - why people can't just walk beside Sam? Why does he have to carry them on his back? I totally understand why he gotta do this with corpses, but for actual people with 2 legs? Like seriously, if they're afraid of BTs, then when Sam gets eaten there're totally done. So why not save the effort and help this dude around by walking besides him? He definitely can head them away from BTs (like Fragile did with Sam in the very beginning in a cave) and he'll be more helpful shooting mules and BTs without having that extra trouble adjusting left or right.

    submitted by /u/fourfourone
    [link] [comments]

    how do you turn your clothes other colors

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    in the start i remeber them shoeing orange black and red clothes but i'm stuck with the blue

    submitted by /u/randomguywithmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to continue playing on a different PlayStation?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:30 PM PST

    I've bought a PS4 to play DS and am now I'm about a few days away from completing the game 100% (all trophies). I have about 110 hours invested in it with lots of structures, a completed road network etc, which I really don't want to lose.

    I'd like to sell the PS4 once I finish everything and buy it again when the DLC comes out. I was wondering if it's possible to keep all my progress on the new system?

    Is it as simple as singing in with my PSN account? Or do I have to copy saved games over to the other system.

    Another thing in was wondering is if I can transfer my saves to a PC once DS comes out on PC?

    And lastly, I know that PS5 will be backwards compatible with PS4 games so would it be possible to transfer the saves over to the PS5?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/VanillaSnake21
    [link] [comments]

    I'm struggling with that order!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Just wanted to share the Chibi Ludens I bought who found his place on my bag. :D

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Play Diaries: Long time vet Aki Saito still at Kojima Productions following comms shuffle

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Dismantling structures

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:57 PM PST

    If I dismantle another player's structure in my game does it go away in theirs

    submitted by /u/K1NG_GR1ML0CK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment