• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Death Stranding Delivered My Final Delivery!

    Death Stranding Delivered My Final Delivery!


    Delivered My Final Delivery!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    My mom finished that Death Stranding inspired painting!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Did not expect this response.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:45 AM PST

    I never had so many great moments with a game like im having with death stranding, nobody should miss this experience

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Building roads, one section at a time! �� Favorite thing to do when I'm not running packages.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Rate my set up

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Look what my gf made me!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Does somebody know what the strange bubble at 0:12 is?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    These covers on the trees look like chiralium

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:55 PM PST

    UC Route 41-18. Why so expensive?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Been loving the game and I've been spending a while ferrying large amounts of ceramics and metals over to the mountain knot city area to build up roads in the rougher areas and I suddenly got to this one. It's one of the ones west of mountain knit city and it seems to take almost 3 times the amount of some of the more spend roads. I just don't understand why. It seems to cross one waterway and doesnt seem particularly long so why do I need 2-3 truckloads of materials for it.

    submitted by /u/Shlongzilla04
    [link] [comments]

    I think this game was one of a kind.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    I don't know what it is but I have spent 100 hours on this game and still haven't progressed that far into the story. I have recently just started the episode where I have to deliver a package to Heartman but have found so much fun in just delivering packages, and maxing out the stars for each individual I had to deliver to. But, what got me on a fun yet addicting loop was the building of roads and and the ziplines. There was just something addicting about making everyones lives easier.

    submitted by /u/alovelyhobbit21
    [link] [comments]

    What a coincidence

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    A piss with a view

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Does the soundtrack have any spoilers?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Edit: no spoiler, that was an accident.

    I love Death Standing's soundtrack but I'm only in the second episode. So, if I listened to it, would there be any spoilers, and if so for which songs?

    submitted by /u/UngaBunga4OogaBoga
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else see this figure? Had it once - now it's gone! (chapter 9 spoilers)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    This figure - which i believe is Mama dying in Mountain Knot City.

    Saw it once at the table in Mountain Knot, but now its gone - and not on the shelf with the rest...?

    Mama dying?

    submitted by /u/legendaryalx
    [link] [comments]

    Kojima photo by Liam Wong

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

    The road for courier paradise

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    "Unused" Concept designs from the DS Artbook

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    "Unused" Concept designs from the DS Artbook submitted by /u/eyebleach_service
    [link] [comments]

    Loved this game

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    I have been playing games since getting a Commodore 64 when 10 years old back in the 80s.

    I have really begun to be impressed by the PlayStation platform in recent years and kudos to Sony and for bringing their experience from music/movies to cinematic gaming experiences. God of War, Spider-Man, Detroit Become Human, Uncharted, and last of us have all been for me these great experiences that can be had with gaming when all three mediums are combined successfully. And now I consider Death Stranding to be up there at the top of this category with the best of them.

    I have just finished the main game after 54hrs starting at Christmas and now considering whether to continue to play some more in Episode 15.

    The graphics are breathtaking. Every little detail has been finely polished and the character models/animations are the best I have ever seen I think. The environment gives way to amazing vistas, although I did question myself how America had managed to become more akin to Greenland or Iceland. 😂

    A lot of people have criticised the game as an amazon delivery simulator - and I get that to a point. It does have faults and doesn't suit many players that just want to shoot everything and hunt for loot for example.

    Faults I found with the game were to do with the cutscenes, which were great to watch but there are some - such as when you make a delivery etc. - that are just a pain to watch over and over and should offer a skip function to avoid them. Also I had no real idea what the hell was going on in the story until about episode 9/10 and even then I only fully understood most of it after Episode 14.

    I do think however a lot of these people that have criticised it just haven't stuck with the game long enough. I don't think the game started to reveal itself until Episode 8 onwards. Then things start to get more interesting. Not that things weren't good up to this point. Just that the story began to take shape for me.

    I loved the community aspect and how what you build can benefit other players out there and likewise the same goes for you being able to use other players constructions.

    I didn't mind the walking. I didn't mind travelling on any of the missions. I enjoyed mapping out the best routes to try and get to where I needed to be. Maybe it brought out the old Boy Scout in me. You do t have to rely on walking for long anyway. There are plenty of additional ways to travel after a while. I didn't use fragiles jump though once.

    The main characters are all interesting individually. Fragile is hot in her outfit too. I need to check out lea seydoux in the bond films. 😂

    Maybe to top this experience off, Death Stranding would make a great film. Use the same cast from the game as well.

    Does anyone know though if you can access your game stats after completion again? It shows you during the ending but not sure if I can get back to it and wanted to take some screenshots.

    Has anybody else continued playing when they have got to episode 15? Maybe I will see some you porters back out there in the wild. I need to finish my road network. 🤣

    submitted by /u/waddid
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with the basics, tips appreciated! (mild spoilers up to ep.2)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    So I'm about 14 hours in now and really only now starting to feel like I know what I'm doing even a little bit.
    I'm into ep 2 and find that BTs are really getting me down. They're everywhere, and when I try to avoid them I end up lost in the mountains and then timefall destroys all my deliveries. I think that means avoidance isn't the right strategy doesn't it. I was just given hematic grenades on my way to a long port knot city delivery and honestly I can't aim them well, wasted them all, and then got super killed by BTs.

    I feel like that kind of distance for a delivery is really daunting. I ended up in a timefall storm that ruined everything for the delivery and the tips just say to not get caught in one. That's a lot of help when I'm nowhere with no shelter.

    I'm playing on normal and I'm a pretty experienced gamer so I feel it should be an appropriate level, but it's really challenging, ragey at times, and it feels like there is such a lack of details to help you out.

    I'd appreciate any advice from anyone who might have been where I am once upon a time. I do love this game but apart from my initial 5 hrs straight on day one I've only been able to progress a little at a time. Thanks Sams.

    submitted by /u/focusfaster
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding Fan Art by me

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Finally playing the game!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:15 PM PST

    So I'm a little late to the party. Well I preordered the game, and had it pre installed to play it right away when it was released, but due to family circumstances I couldn't play it. So fast forward a couple of months, and I'm finally playing the game. I can't believe how amazing the game is. I spent 45 minutes just walking around last night, no deliveries just walking and enjoying the view. I love this game. The music is amazing. The BT encounters are actually amazing.

    submitted by /u/EGuayante32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment