• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Death Stranding chiralium crystals in real life in colorado.

    Death Stranding chiralium crystals in real life in colorado.


    chiralium crystals in real life in colorado.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Just finished the game and what a game!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Advertising from a Doujin printer

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Parked some bikes here along with the appropriate sign added.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    It be lonely out there sometimes

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Don't forget to use your carrier Sam!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    I can’t believe this is real. You can find it in the link that I put in the comments.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:33 PM PST

    [OT] My connection with death

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    I'm still new to the game, just reached Port Knot City. I received Viktor Frank's email about his brother; his words hit home. Less than a year ago, I lost my little brother - my only sibling. And then there's Heartman, who said something to the effect of "before, we understood death and the afterlife through religion. Now we're learning something new, through the Stranding."

    Death is weird. That's the best way I can put it, in my experience. It's less sadness, more weirdness, when I think about it. I already enjoy the game, it's beautiful. But this connection makes me feel a little better about things.

    I like the perspective this game holds.

    submitted by /u/flexfrenzy
    [link] [comments]

    Unexpected Fragile Cosplay

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Is This a Glitch?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:51 PM PST

    I just finished the game and went on to free roam to go after the platinum and the game is not letting me listen to music in Spotify, saying the scene I'm currently am is blocked. Is this a Glitch? Or is it just like that?

    submitted by /u/Volgher
    [link] [comments]

    Finished my road network. Now to take my UPS truck out for a spin.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Adding insult to injury

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    1/12th scale Reverse Trike in the works ! Will be perfect for Sam Bridges Figma !

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:20 AM PST

    Just completed this bizzare, wonderful masterpiece. Question about DOOMS etymology.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    As a father of a 2 year old girl the BB aspect, and especially Sam's relationship with really resonated with me. A wonderful, unique game I will remember forever.

    Also, is DOOMS an acronym for anything? Where does the term originate?

    submitted by /u/TheMoogerfooger
    [link] [comments]

    Feels like I’m cheating

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:35 PM PST

    So I'm late to the game, and the online community has been incredibly helpful. I travel on roads already built, use the equipment left behind, and pay attention to the signs that allow me avoid both BTs and Mules. It kinda feels like cheating hahaha. This game is amazing.

    submitted by /u/EGuayante32
    [link] [comments]

    Music player in the works?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:31 PM PST

    As I'm sure everyone knows at this point there isn't any sort of Walkman or MP3 player in the game for on the go tunes, does anyone know if there's one in the works or if it's already been added to the game and i havent found it yet?

    submitted by /u/Eragon_Auditore
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait for Ziplines to start 5 Starring?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Just wondering, I have no idea how ziplines work. I basically just got to the film-maker and finished getting the weather station online, and went back to the first area to 5 star the musician when I realized I missed him.

    Is it better to wait for ziplines before starting to methodically five star everything?

    Thanks for the input/advice in advance!

    submitted by /u/zumester01
    [link] [comments]

    An idealistic take on real life

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:35 AM PST

    If you're a player of Death Stranding and you know the driving mechanics behind it, take a minute, look out of your window, and just realise that 90% of the people on the road belong on that game

    submitted by /u/liquidharper411
    [link] [comments]

    Well done and thanks for your efforts to all the Sam Porter Bridges from Paris. Keep it up!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Is Snapchat Team Higgs?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:06 AM PST

    There’s a 7 hour long death stranding review... pray for me

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment