• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Death Stranding The Q in Q-PID must stand for Quick Maffs.

    Death Stranding The Q in Q-PID must stand for Quick Maffs.


    The Q in Q-PID must stand for Quick Maffs.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Roach?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    When I bump into the Amazon guy after playing Death Stranding all day

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:05 PM PST

    My buddy custom made me a travel mug

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Chiralium

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Hardcore Gamer Over Here

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Road Builder for the day

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    I get easily side tracked so today instead of any main missions all I did was build the road. Hopefully I made my fellow porters lives a little easier instead of having to worry about the rough terrain I built a pretty long stretch had to go back n forth a few times and infiltrate mule camps but it was worth it even made deliveries between spots along the way. #KeepOnKeepingOn

    submitted by /u/rudybro91
    [link] [comments]

    Death stranding is one of my favorite games of all time.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    I won't be posting any spoilers in my little rant/review. I beat this game a few days ago, and my God, what a game. I have been struggling with minor depression, and this game never failed to help me relax and put me into a good mood. The whole theme of the game is inherently positive, and that was a nice change from killing people in most others.

    The story didn't really hook me at first, but after a while, I got very interested. The gameplay loop was incredibly satisfying, and like I mentioned above, the whole theme of rebuilding America really resonated with me. Just bringing human beings together in the face of extreme danger. The speech Sam gave at the end damn near made me cry. The online function was incredibly well done. I remember being out of blood bags during a fight with a BT, and another players avatar came out from the ground and tossed me some. That was when I knew that this game was special.

    Kojima, you might write weird dialog, and have some interesting (to say the least) ideas, but this game in my eyes is your magnum opus. Keep on keeping on everyone. The world needs more people like you.

    submitted by /u/charlierunkle55
    [link] [comments]

    Actually the scariest game over screen I've seen

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    My lockscreen, love his outfit!!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    2019, aka, Killing Time Until Death Stranding Came Out

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:25 PM PST

    [DIY] Strands for me and my friends

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    You can use urine against BTs

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    If you don't have anything to use against BTs,you can just walk up to one and start urinating to repel it.Also,you can use it to shake off the BTs that grab you into the tar when you are caught by a BT.

    submitted by /u/walkie79
    [link] [comments]

    From a book I’m reading called Hyperspace, thought you guys would find this interesting

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Can't recommend this at all. Made no mention of expanding the chiral network or avoiding BTs

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    A pitcher on the Houston Astros just had his first child and got a tattoo to celebrate it. All of this looks very familiar.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Saw a similar post few days ago...... Sorry patryxa i did my best

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Mule truck Vs. One rocky boi

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Printable Damage Sensor Tape and Cargo Labels

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Noob question as I start out with the game

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Hi, sorry this is a noob question from someone starting out ...

    I'm early in chapter 2 and often when I encounter BTs and try and sneak around them slowly, holding breath it always just ends up quickly deteriorating into a massive ocean of black taking over the area and then I run like hell but end up getting caught a few times and have to hit square to fight them off. I try and sneak slowly and avoid when the spinning thing starts flashing and going off but I always get surrounded and it just ends up turning into black ocean and chaos.

    Is this normal or am I just terrible at this game...

    Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/DorettaMims
    [link] [comments]

    Edge Knot City from sky. What do you think are the strands out of bounds of Edget Knot City? Locked content for DLC?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Love this game lots!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    [Chapter 38] Cool, okay I'll do it.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Suddenly heard this guy in Spiderman Ps4!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment