• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Death Stranding My wife made me a bridge baby keychain!

    Death Stranding My wife made me a bridge baby keychain!


    My wife made me a bridge baby keychain!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Finally, now after all those packages I can give Sam a bit of a relaxing break.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Wanted to see how far up the cliff at Port Knot you could get

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Cliff be like

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Every Damn Time

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Borrowed someone’s truck last night for some late road construction. Just wanted to say I love the paint job.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Thought this was relatable

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Just walking along and I was mindin my business and I turned around-Oh my!...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:20 PM PST

    An E.E. from P.T. (stolen from r/creepy)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    My husband calling to me from the kitchen: "Babe, are you crying?"

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    After finishing the game couldn't stop thinking about it so I decided to pin down some works that spoke to me similarly to how this game did

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Why do trucks not look like this in DS?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Death Stranding Trailor Reenacted

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Hello there

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Embroidered Bridge Baby avatar patch

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Oh I know it is.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Can someone please build a bridge so that my Porter friend can get across. She has a pizza to deliver!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    The vehicle we all need.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    I like if I am able to use other players vehicles but blocking the road is RUDE when you have a timed delivery.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Stranding Night ��

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Not sure how many immersion seeking Porter's there are out there, but I thought I'd let you all know that Sony released programmable back buttons so you can grip your controller to grip the pack in-game ;D

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    This game is one of the most brilliant works of sci fi I’ve ever experienced. But the preppers kind of suck, and it’s a shame.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:01 AM PST

    As title says. I've no problem calling this one of the best games of the last ten years. But the preppers let the whole thing down a bit.

    On the one hand we have a sublimly captivating and highly original vision of the apocalypse, with stunning vistas and ghostly cetaceans bursting from the ground beneath you. I'd pay money to see this in an art gallery. We have bombastic Hollywood performances from Troy Baker, and Tommy Earl Jenkins acting his heart out. And the rest of the cast, and main story, is mostly very good.

    Then we have the preppers....static holograms that might as well be acting in an insurance commercial. If you do enough standard orders, their hollow repetitive praise really starts to grate. How can we go from Mads Mikkleson haunting longing for his BB, to some dude who just shrugs his shoulders and mumbles some banal thanks? How can there be such contrast in quality of both writing and acting? How can people still talk in such plain matter of fact terms, with such little expression, when the world outside is ending? How can we be expected to believe the world is worth saving if the most emotion someone shows you is mild frustration that the crate of beer you just risked your life for is damaged? Maybe that's the point Kojima is making, that's certainly the interpretation I have.

    The one time we get a more involved prepper story (chiral artist) it's....well you all know.

    The fact that most preppers hang outs are a carbon copy structures, with a host of repetitive little cut scenes associated with the terminal, probably doesn't help matters. But some of them, like the weather station or time fall farm are visually impressive. And I don't consider this a major issue or anything.

    This is all relevant since preppers relate so much more to the core gameplay than the main characters, especially if you do standard orders which together are probably longer the main game.

    This criticism comes from a place of love believe me, and I do think this is top 3 of this generation. But lord if preppers had been fully realised characters rather than holograms with stock phrases of praise or chastisement, then perhaps it's status as game of the generation would be unequivocal.

    submitted by /u/GalacticSherbert
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] 2nd time through was just amazing.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    My first playthrough was incredible but damn giving it a second time through

    I played a full 24 hours

    Took an entire different route which optimized my ziplines

    Died a bit more on hard

    Cried again lmao

    Didn't get my ear bit off by Higgs this time!

    I really hope theres more and hope I can get a copy of the collectors edition before my birthday but if there's not I'm completely satisfied.

    Now to go finally finish plat on my finally recovered account. So if you see me give a like - Hideokojima123

    Keep on keeping on

    submitted by /u/Hideo-Kojima123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment