• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Death Stranding Apparently I look like the chiral artist

    Death Stranding Apparently I look like the chiral artist


    Apparently I look like the chiral artist

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:19 AM PST

    I didn't need extra boots, but I didnt want to be rude...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Higgs by @acidhousepost on twitter

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Higgs cosplay by me

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Rocking the Christmas present my wife got me!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    FAST & STRANDING

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Express Delivery

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:20 PM PST

    Please no.. Please no.. Plea... FFS.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    [**SPOILERS**] [Episode 5] Not sure if spoiler but spoiler

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    So close, yet so far

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:31 PM PST

    It do be like that

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Chad hasn't met a true Kyle until me

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Volcano observatory panorama.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    PSA: Don't park like this. I got in but couldn't get out, had to reload a previous save.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    What does everyone think Kojima will do for the third one?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Got my Q-pid...got someone making the quipu thing and i'm making the climbing rope too

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    One day... it will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:03 PM PST

    I am legitimately baffled by people who think this game is bad

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:04 PM PST

    Before I start, I want to make it clear I am no Kojima fanboy. Yes, I have played all of his games since Metal Gear Solid on PS1, and have been a fan of his eccentricism and creativity. But, I have been very critical of him for years, specifically the latter half of MGS4 and MGS5 - which ironically I do find endlessly boring. With that said, I think Death Stranding is one of his better games. I was not expecting this based on early reviews.

    The acting, the music, just the entire mood of the game is a unique, mesmerizing experience. Yes, it's tedious, at times. But, no more tedious than a boss fight in Dark Souls. But, I like this way more. I like that the game's main gameplay loop is traversal instead of endless violence. It makes the violence that does occur in the game have more of a punch. I just find myself fascinated by the world that the game builds; there are a few drops of exposition, but I think the game generally does a good job of showing, not telling as it slowly fleshes out the world and you get an idea of what has happened and the toll it's taken on the people who inhabit it -including Sam.

    In some ways, in discussing the game, it feels like Metal Gear all over again. At least in the way that people swear "none of this makes sense!" when it all seems pretty straightforward to me. Yes, packed to the absolute brim, but - if you're paying attention - it makes sense. I can appreciate people who say that they don't find the game "fun", because I will admit that fun isn't how I would describe what the game makes me feel, but it's also not what I find myself wanting from the game. It's the other-worldly atmosphere, the feeling of inevitable dread, and sense of accomplishment I get after literally concurring it's world that I find so alluring. I guess it depends on your definition of "fun." I would say I get the same sort of enjoyment that comes with any piece of dystopic escapism. Schadenfreude, maybe. I find Death Stranding to be an achievement. More than anything, I can't believe a game like this got this much money pumped into it and was heavily promoted by one of the big console manufacturers.

    As a developer, when I think of Hideo Kojima - if asked to describe him and his portfolio - in word, it would be fearless. That's for better and worse. That also is what Death Stranding is. A fearless game that refuses to be anything more than what it wants to be. In a market of same-y, open-world action games, Souls-likes and WWII shooters, that is an accomplishment.

    submitted by /u/geroninope
    [link] [comments]

    Hope you like it ��

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    �� This post is a Hot one ��

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:12 AM PST

    my gf made this, thought i'd share this

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I totally understand where people are coming from with their dislikes, but wow, I fucking loved this game (spoilers)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Like I said, I totally see where people are coming from with their dislikes of this game and can partly agree with some of them. But wow, after finally finishing it I can without a doubt say this game was amazing to me and I absolutely loved playing it. It truly was like not like any other game I've ever played. I don't think I've ever touched any of Hideo's work until now (never played the MGS games) so this was totally a breath of fresh air for me, and I enjoyed it. I was totally intrigued and interested by the story. I was totally engaged throughout the game. I actually came to really enjoy the whole process of delivering packages too, with using all these different weapons to take out BTs and miles and using the different vehicles and etc.. I especially really loved the scenes with Cliff and taking out him and his army. The ending with him and everyone else was also amazingly done IMO. I really enjoyed the whole twist too with Sam being the first BB and all of that. I'm not gonna lie, I did have trouble trying to fully understand the plot but I'm sure you all felt the same way, at least to a certain extent, but could still enjoy it. All I gotta say is, this game is amazing and I'm so glad I got to play it. I truly would love it if we got a DS2 but I'm content enough with this. I hope Hideo keeps making this amazing work, I love it!

    submitted by /u/capamericapistons
    [link] [comments]

    Just started the game for a second time.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Today, I finished Death Stranding. Thought I had just a couple of hours to end the game but it took a nearly uninterrupted play of nine hours to go through everything. Gotta say, I'm so glad this game overcame all of my expectations. It's truly one of a kind.

    I thought about leaving the game for a while and starting over only a few days later, but here I am, watching the first voidout scene again. It's crazy how everything seems like a horror movie when you have no idea about what are BTs and who is the masked man with another BB. This game surely travels through genres pretty well, better than even any other Kojima game before, I'd add.

    I imagine I let a lot of details pass on my first time, so after 127h of an amazing playthrough, I feel ready to start again, Hard Mode, no HUD prompts. And I'm already excited for it.

    submitted by /u/Despin_theBard
    [link] [comments]

    Wish we could play music whilst traveling

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I'm a newbie, haven't completed story yet. I may be missing something, but it currently doesn't seem like we can play any of the beautiful atmospheric music whilst traveling ?

    submitted by /u/Latinhypercube123
    [link] [comments]

    These arrived today!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment