• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Death Stranding give him his BB back

    Death Stranding give him his BB back


    give him his BB back

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    To describe this subreddit

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    And so it begins...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:50 AM PST

    Society moment

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Sam and Aloy by @HIKOSAN20216917 on twitter

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:34 PM PST

    At the edge of the world

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Sam after forgetting his umbrella

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:04 AM PST

    fyi, the lost cargo that you see in your world from other players is actually spawned to your world by a black hole and these black holes can be spotted sometimes while your traversing.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:35 PM PST

    I'm pretty broke at the moment, I bought the game on credit because I wanted to support Kojima- but then I wanted merch, so I decided to make some!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Deathstellar

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    Handle with care.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    BB Maintenance - Success!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:19 PM PST

    High chiralium density in Paris

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Sam, you have an urgent delivery for tomorrow

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:28 PM PST

    Death Stranding has forced me to evaluate my connection to the real world.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Hopefully this doesn't come off as over dramatic or cheesy, but I'm going for it.

    I just completed the game roughly an hour ago. I realize I'm not the first, or even the thousandth person to say this, but this game went from being so very interesting yet slightly irritating, to pulling me into every single moment of the finale. I have been a longtime Kojima fanboy, played every game in the Metal Gear Solid franchise, and had high hopes for this title since its announcement.

    I'm happy to say...it broke through my hopes. It actually slightly broke...me. I cried in the final hours of the game, a few times actually, and I'm someone who hasn't cried more than once...maybe twice in the past decade. I struggled for a long while with alcoholism, and then heavy abuse and addiction of opiates. I numbed all of my feelings and connections to the outside world, of course still "playing my part" as a human being, a husband, a family member, and a friend...yet so much of it is a facade. I can't stand being around people, like 99.9% of people (I know I'm not alone here), and can usually not WAIT to get home to escape to video games or the gym or some place that puts me in my own head, or alone.

    I have to say, as the credits rolled, Kojimas message had been received loud and clear. We have such limited time here on earth, and no matter how we slice it, we're spending it TOGETHER. Of course we need alone time, we need those moments of solitude, but we absolutely NEED connection.

    I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this, just wanted to share my feelings and emotions with my fellow porters, and let you know that I'll be doing my best to remember that we each suffer in our own ways, and sometimes, we need lifted up, we need carried.

    Keep on keepin' on.

    (Oh..and Good Work, BB!)

    submitted by /u/chaddoismaddo
    [link] [comments]

    Uh oh. Somebody got curious bout the lil BT behind the glass...

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    By Jynxxart. Honestly, I appreciate Fragile so much and for me, she certainly made the game even more enjoyable than it already is. Also, why do all the names have to mean something in this game?!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I enjoy being a part of this amazing community as much as I enjoy the game. Thank you for everything and keep on keeping on ����

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    Too many feelings. SPOILERS.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Damn... That took a really long time.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    After several tens of attempts, I finally got a really cool Cliff-ish effect. Mix liquid latex with black creme paint to get a sort of grey goo - put that on, it'll dry black.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Happy drunk holidays from Sam Porter Bridges.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:17 PM PST

    Fragile express logo animation ! Made with after effects

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:54 AM PST

    I think I just gave Mama PTSD [EPISODE 5]

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment