• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Death Stranding Follow the Golden Chiral Brick Road

    Death Stranding Follow the Golden Chiral Brick Road


    Follow the Golden Chiral Brick Road

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:51 AM PST

    By yours truly, about a year ago.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Golden God of the Glitch

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:34 AM PST

    I thought I had equipped anti lethal assault rifle...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I like this rock, this rock likes me

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    This is where the invisible walls are at Port Knot City that prevents you from swimming to the cargo chips

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Couple of shots. Picking up the game again, this time on PC as I'm currently without a PS4/5.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Kojima is a genius

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Just finished the game and, damn Kojima, you are a freaking genius!

    If only an incredible storyline and astonishing visuals were not enough, this game connects you in a way that I had never experienced in my entire gaming life!

    The relief of finding a ladder / bridge / climbing anchor when you're stuck in the middle of nowhere;

    Feeling lonely when you're crossing the country and realizing BB is there for you;

    Realizing that both you and Sam need some rest;

    Soothing BB just to hear him — or her, I'm not sure — laughing;

    Crying when you realize Cliff's BB is actually Sam

    >! All the war sequences!<

    In some way, this game makes me feel a lot like some Japanese animations like Akira and Ghost In The Shell do: the action is there and it's amazing, but it is a mean to a much more intense journey

    submitted by /u/rdrgvedovato
    [link] [comments]

    SCP: OVERLORD - Reminded me of Death Stranding, thought you guys might enjoy

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Settling the BT Respawn Question

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I picked up this game almost a year late having just downloaded it in October during my first work holiday of the year. After a 120 hours of playtime in a month I think it's safe to say I got a little obsessed.

    One of the things I really wanted to know while playing through the story was whether I would eventually be able to clear out the MULEs and BTs and deliver to my heart's content in a more relaxed post game. Searching this sub and other forums online I found a quick answer on the MULEs (will always respawn) but there seemed to be much more uncertainty on the BTs.

    The prevailing wisdom seemed to be that killing them or triggering a boss fight would get rid temporarily but they would always return eventually, but I kept coming across suggestions that cord cutting might work. There was no definitive answer but it seemed like it was possible that if you could completely clear an entire area, cutting every cord and stopping the rain, then they might actually stay gone for good.

    So I tried this. It took a while, and was a tad stressful in some moments, but I went to the old stadium crater north east of the Craftsman and went around cutting every umbilical. Afterwards it was great, I took all of the high scoring collection orders where the cargo is up there and got my Legend of Legends on them nice and easy with no BTs to navigate around.

    They stayed gone for a while, maybe an hour of gameplay while I was in the area and maybe a couple more hours while I was away doing First Prepper orders, long enough that I started to think they really were gone for good. Unfortunately, I just went back to do my last pizza delivery (my zip line runs through the crater) and... they were back.

    So there you go, I doubt I'm anywhere near the first to try this but I haven't seen anyone confirm it before - I don't know how long, or what (travelling a certain distance away, sleeping, even delivering certain cargo or simply an amount of time) might trigger it - but no matter what we do, the BTs will always return to an area eventually.

    submitted by /u/syko_conor
    [link] [comments]

    I deliver my depression away

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Good old DS, the game that made walking one of the best things to do in gaming since forever. So here is tid bit about my experience with this wonderful gem.

    I've lived with depression, anxiety and PTSD for most of my life due to child abuse. During that time I'd get lost as I played Final Fantasy VIII, it was all I had to help me endure the physical and mental pain of traumatic abuse. Lets fast forward to juuuuuust right aboooooout now. I've gotten into smoking weed thanks to my girlfriend who is pretty much my doctor and knows when to shove some weed down my lungs lol 😆, anyway, I was having one hell of morning recently as my mind wandered to thoughts of my kids and how much I miss them and remembering an old friend who passed away in his sleep two months after being released from prison.

    There I was staring at my television as Death Stranding was booting up, it had been some time since my last play session but something was calling me, was it MAMA? With all of the emotions of anger and sadness and feeling worthless I as a porter named Sam walked and walked while my little anti gravity skate board thingy floated gently behind me, the softness of the music as I crested over a ridge that invited me to the city and the water. The mountains in the snowy distance like a sleeping dragon forever to keep an eternal watch over an America that is no longer what it used to be. I stood there as likes scrolled on the left side of my screen, it was then I felt I actually accomplished something. I climbed a mountain, although not in real life but the fact that at any moment all of my hard collection work could be gone, Sam could easily fall and lose it all. . .but I didn't.

    During my climb I wanted to give up, I wanted to press the power button and rage quit out of fear I wouldn't make it to the top, I had to persevere, I had to not give in to NOT trying and make a reason to NOT make an excuse.

    I can honestly say DS is helping me see that I CAN bring joy, I have taught myself that if a hard road are always the ones with the greatest of rewards. But also helping those along that same hard road is equally if not more satisfying. Contributing to another players structure, leaving behind a vehicle and other supplies is something I've been doing that brings me so much joy to the point my depression episodes have gotten a little manageable.

    Thank you Hideout Kojima.

    P.S. If you smoke weed for depression or just smoke to smoke then you should play DS and get super lit. . .the views while high are just orgasmic. . . 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

    Nuclearchicken85 PS

    submitted by /u/Poeticpolitics85
    [link] [comments]

    Chiralium really can do wonders huh?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:08 PM PST

    [Episode 4 Spoilers] Perfect place to create even more wallpapers.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:52 AM PST

    I just got back into the game and forgetting something?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    I forgot a lot of things in the game are guns one time use I have a level 3 non-leather ar do blood bags not give you ammo I'm confused ?

    submitted by /u/CrackBlazer
    [link] [comments]

    Do you wish to get NEW-GAME PLUS on the next update? (If there is one)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:39 PM PST

    [Steam] Game Will Not Recognize Save Files

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Hello, all.

    Hopefully, someone here has some info on this, I was about 14 hours into the game before I upgraded my PC. After the upgrade I transferred over my backup data (including my Death Stranding saves), but the game refuses to recognize the save. It is the same Steam user, the game itself is on the same Hard Drive, so I don't understand why it won't recognize the saves? Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TooEA7YGame
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game worth playing offline?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:52 PM PST

    How is it? and is it super difficult compared to online?

    submitted by /u/badboyzpwns
    [link] [comments]

    It's happening fellow Porters, it's happening.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:29 AM PST

    I need help with figurine! So I got this beauty as a present and I gotta paint it but instructions are in Japanese, anyone bought it too and knows what colors I need specifically?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:24 PM PST

    PS5 NETWORK NOT WORKING

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:10 PM PST

    So I'm not sure if I'm the only one who is experiencing issues with Death Stranding (PS4) running on PS5, but it seems like the network features are not supported for the time being which is a shame in a game like death stranding but can be expected in the launch of PS5.

    Hope it gets fixed.

    Also have weird resolution on in-game UI

    submitted by /u/rictus64
    [link] [comments]

    HELP Save File Lost

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:08 PM PST

    I just lost all my progress , tried everything AT ALL to recover the save but nothing, I don't want start a new game , I had made 5 * in all locations first map, almost 40h~ of gameplay , can someone send a save ?????? PLSSSSS !! When you arive the secound map or something close to that ? :' (((((

    submitted by /u/metalukis
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding GMV Numb- Linkin Park

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment