• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Death Stranding Death Stranding x Fullmetal Alchemist By Li Hao

    Death Stranding Death Stranding x Fullmetal Alchemist By Li Hao


    Death Stranding x Fullmetal Alchemist By Li Hao

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Everybody's raving about the new PS5 but right now I'm perfectly happy just staring into a hole in the ground...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    ..finally ready to reconnect the UCA..

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Little selection of photos from the journey taking ...... to Mountain Knot.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Finally finished all the roads! Thank you fellow porters for being there with me!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    At first, I was terrified of BT encounters. Now, it's like shooting fish in a barrel...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Finally completed this masterpiece ��

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Ok after this delivery I’ll go to sleep. 5 minutes later:

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Mama? Can you go to Lockne by yourself?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Sometimes you just need to take a breather.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Aspects of Death Stranding Seem True

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:09 PM PST

    A couple of weeks ago I witnessed an overdose. I walked in on a dead body unexpectedly, it was my first time seeing one. (Besides at Wakes) I tried to revive the man, with the help of my friend, but little did I know the man was gone for a day or two. There was no bringing him back. He was only around 30, used to be full of life like any 30 year old. I called the cops, they got there, questioned us, and eventually another team took the body away for analysis. I didnt cry later that day, though alot of others did. I didnt cry because I didnt know him too well, we had only met and chat a few times. The few times I spoke to him though were very pleasant experiences, he was a very nice man and easy to get along with. But I did feel very disturbed. The smell of decompisition stayed in my lungs for the rest of that day and the next, I had never smelled anything remotely like it, it was beyond explanation. But about a day later I think I felt his presence. Now I truly belive in science and the scientific way of life, but there was a feeling I had a few days after the death of this man that made me feel like he was still in the "crossing over" phase, like he wasnt entirely dead yet. Like he was on the Beach. I would especially feel it when I was not doing any other activity, when my mind wasnt focused on anything, like while driving or when trying to go to sleep. It was such a profound but real presence. Like he was kind-of part of the real world, but making his way into the void. It made me feel like after I die I would also be in this state for a while, before crossing over into nothing-ness. This feeling reminded me exactly of Death Stranding, the concept that BT's cant be seen through normal means. I am fully aware that this could be a minor form of PTSD, and my mind is just making this illusion to comfort me. But part of me feels like other people can, to a minor degree, sense souls in the process of crossing over. I wonder if this is what Hideo Kojima once felt in his life, after coming in close contact with a dead person, and that is what inspired him to make Death Stranding. I would love to ask him. Let me know if you guys had a similar experience.

    submitted by /u/Nyquill4027
    [link] [comments]

    Some quick odradek conceot art

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    [Endgame] This great adventure is over.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:06 PM PST

    I am overwhelmed by how much grief, joy and exhilaration I went through during my playtime. There is no other game that can compare. I want to thank Kojima and his team for giving us a new reality to breathe in and a breeze of fresh air. What an amazing close to the 2010s. Death Stranding is the culmination of all the risks that no other game dared to take. It paid off handsomely. Now then, that grind awaits me as I take on more orders. I will never forget this game and its community.

    https://preview.redd.it/nt63mhx3yo061.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=80328391474cc9e784f83f64f7d2f340ede332dd

    https://preview.redd.it/89w3spx3yo061.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=c033e44814bf5d8e96872382747ef6b3158ce9d4

    submitted by /u/left_me_on_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Over 100 hours in this game and I only JUST found out you can make your vehicle go turbo speed by pressing down L3 (PS4)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:52 PM PST

    The sheer amount of time I've wasted...

    I feel so dumb I can't believe I didn't figure that out before. I literally have driven around the entire highway countless times going like 2mph when I could've been zoomin!!!

    submitted by /u/phantosam
    [link] [comments]

    my fav photos from the game

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:50 AM PST

    United Cities of America

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:40 PM PST

    It's a little older by now but there was a short series on Youtube by なむ(namu) where he shows some of the game to a real-life porter. The videos have some(incomplete) English subs as well

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:10 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8qU3d_wahyci-bBeUE4YTM5wzuFcMZ8h

    It's pretty interesting hearing some insights from an actual porter about some of the realistic and exaggerated aspects of the game, as well as some of the ideas the game has that he wishes were real such as the porter's undershirt Sam wears.

    Also, he said that Monster actually is a common drink for porters lol

    Unfortunately the English subs are incomplete, and the subs that are there aren't super high quality but it should still be interesting.

    submitted by /u/Gasarocky
    [link] [comments]

    Why isnt there more variety of Flavors of Monster in Deathstranding?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Why isnt there more variety of Flavors of Monster in Deathstranding?

    As a fan of monster and Deathstranding, entering the private room makes me wish I could get a Khaotic or a Pipline Punch monster instead of always drinking the original. It would be so cool if we could unlock new flavors of monster or something by doing energy drink deliveries. What do you guys think? Agree? Disagree?

    https://preview.redd.it/g6c24ccvtn061.png?width=882&format=png&auto=webp&s=c4ea4505f0137f8e8800529a3677d24c2c3d8a02

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/_Cosmic_Reality
    [link] [comments]

    Any carryover if I start a new game?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:02 PM PST

    I beat the game and got all achievements besides Fount of Knowledge, Birth of a Legend, Growth of a Legend, and Greatest of Great Deliverers (for getting all achievements).

    For the legend ones I need to play on a harder difficulty I guess, if I start a new game does anything carry over like a new game+?

    submitted by /u/hoboninja
    [link] [comments]

    Sam's hygiene (non spoiler)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Is anyone else freaked out that Sam choose to go to sleep BEFORE taking a shower? Wouldn't you want to shower off and sleep clean?

    submitted by /u/Tequila-Jane
    [link] [comments]

    Really Struggling

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:24 PM PST

    I'm having a tough time getting into this game. I find the BT stuff really annoying and it's now compounded by this motorcycle. Do I just not take the bike to better stealth through the BTs? I just don't understand how I'm supposed to handle these encounters. They always end with me getting caught.

    submitted by /u/quirkus23
    [link] [comments]

    Childminder Trophy. How hard should I try?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Hello, everyone. My question is simple enough: how many likes from BB are required to get this trophy? At the moment I have around 5000 likes given by my little protégé, and all this seems to be endless as a couple of days ago I saw people getting this trophy with even a less amount of likes.

    submitted by /u/Zhabokvak
    [link] [comments]

    Dad got a 3D printer, so I had to ...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment