• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Death Stranding THAT WAS A PAINFUL DELIVERY!

    Death Stranding THAT WAS A PAINFUL DELIVERY!


    THAT WAS A PAINFUL DELIVERY!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    The Chiral Network is great and all, but let's not neglect the Zipline Network!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Got a new light today ��

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Finally came fellas ����

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Nice art, Hideo

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Don't touch my box! >:c

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    the most beautiful thing ive ever seen in video games

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I've lost count to amount of hours I play this game after I finished the game.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Another couple good pics

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    The beach - Sakhalin Oblast - Russia

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Building a zipline network over Mountain Knot City to the Weather Station and connecting the region of South Knot is probably the single most satisfying thing i've ever done in a game

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    As title says... it's a beautyfull thing seeing everything come together and putting the work in to create something magical like a zipline network which makes delivering so much easier. Love this game for moments like that!

    submitted by /u/Markovic89
    [link] [comments]

    Was passing a river, so I thought to myself "Why not take some cool pics?"

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I don't like BTs very much

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I don't know how to explain it, but I don't feel comfortable in the missions that must go through several areas of them, or what happens if you get caught. Not that they ruin the experience or anything, but I still don't enjoy the tension they generate, because it's not that kind of feeling that I look for in the game

    submitted by /u/Toowbiey
    [link] [comments]

    Owner of a PC version here. I really enjoy this game....is there something wrong with me?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Well yes, I really, really like this game. It runs great, looks great and sounds great. Shame that it has funny ultra wide support. Like 3360 x 1440p, really? But yeah I really like it and dont get all these hate towards the game but I play offline. I just like it more this way. Ok I said my piece.

    submitted by /u/RealityOfModernTimes
    [link] [comments]

    How long did it take you guys to 100% the game?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys I wanted to ask how long it took you lot to 100% the game if you managed to, I did it in under 100 hours and wanted to get an average to compare to others to see how well I done. Some of the deliveries to get 5 stars were just absolutely brutal for some locations and I didn't really progress the story until I got 5 stars on all the locations I had unlocked at the time. One of the later pizza quests had me wanting to throw my keyboard thru the monitor (I won't spoil which one for those that haven't done it, but if you've done it then you know lmao)

    submitted by /u/KitsuneAssassin21
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding: Fragile (Art by Ian Loginov)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Don't make the joke... Don't make the joke...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Quick question about Standard Orders

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Is it possible to progress through the game (start to end without side missions) without fulfilling Standard Orders?

    submitted by /u/geebles_supreme
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding Running On RX570(I3-4130)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I hate and love this game

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    First, sorry if this stuff is something that was already being said by someone (also sorry for my English because is not the best)

    As some one who really like out there gameplay I really love this game where one of the most challenging stuff to do is cross a river or climbing a mountain. I also really love needing to balance my stuff and control the movement because inertia. And finally I just like the idea of being a Courier in a post apocalyptic word.

    But also I hate all the... How to said with out sound like a asshole... All the Kojima stuff.

    The weird and poor symbolism, the dumb plot with weak undertones, the out of place stars and product placement, the design of everything that look from a fashion show and not something that a normal person would use and the under explain stuff that you need to dig in a wiki to understand.

    I can understand why people love the uniqueness of this elements, but also I can't stop desiring a game with this gameplay but also place In a more familiar post apocalyptic, o meaby in another period like the wild west, the colonization of a new place.

    With out much more, I just hope that my opinion is not to wierd or hated and would love to see if I am the only one that feels the same

    submitted by /u/ZCid47
    [link] [comments]

    Is online balanced in ps4?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Im gonna start playing in tomorrow ( friend of mine gift to me)and want to know if you guys recommend it innonline or offline in ps4. Also, run well in ps4 slim? There is any problem i should be aware of? Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/Toytsu
    [link] [comments]

    [Endgame] If you could've ask Hideo just one question about this game's story/characters/setting, what would you ask?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    I'd probably ask him about the significance of masks, still can't understand some stuff about them. I understand why Die-Hardman and Higgs wore them, maybe even understand why Bridget did (to hide her appearance which was identical to Amelie's at some point, although I'd like to know how she explained wearing a mask to other people since she already was the president), but why the hell does Cliff wear it in Vietnam? He's not a liar, he's not hiding his identity, he doesn't talk about ancient Egypt. So why does he have a mask? Even weirder that he wears it only once in the whole game.

    submitted by /u/MozekG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment