• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Death Stranding Got my first 100,000 likes. As a wise man once said: "Keep on keeping on!"

    Death Stranding Got my first 100,000 likes. As a wise man once said: "Keep on keeping on!"


    Got my first 100,000 likes. As a wise man once said: "Keep on keeping on!"

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    This game made me lose a lot of respect for video game content creators and reviewers.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I just beat the game, but I waited a long time after it came out to pick it up. When the game got released, and you could check out what people had to say about it, it was so hard to know what made the game good. I felt like all I heard is that it is a walking simulator, and its not fun but it is fun.

    It was amazing to me to actually play the game and easily see why the game is fun. You start walking, yes, wow, amazing that everyone took note of that, but then you get your power legs, motorcycle, truck, roads, and zip lines. The game is constantly giving you new ways to trek around at well timed intervals. Far from a walking simulator.

    You never have to have the same experience going through an area. First its new, then its connected and full of player structures, then you get your new toys.

    Finally the game does a really good job giving you positive reinforcement. Connect a new location, level up a location, get new stuff, build a road, build a zip line. All feel so good and building things really changes the experience you have, thus making your actions feel very significant.

    Easy stuff to understand and know why it would be satisfying.

    The most notable thing the game did for me was call my attention to how I was addicted to being a delivery man because this game does a really good job manipulating me into feeling like I'm doing significant things. Thus calling my attention to how social media and video games manipulate our psychology. Something it seems to me the game was intended to do.

    submitted by /u/Teateareddit
    [link] [comments]

    It may seem out of place but, if nothing else, if you're reading this. Please don't forget to tell you're loved ones you love them while you can. Keep on keeping on ��

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Finally got to play the game so I drew a little Sam and BB! I have to say...there are PEE SHROOMS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE ��������

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Look at these dudes walking 5 ft off the road

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I don't remember this part of the game???

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Here is my some photos from the game. Pc version

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Normal Reedus pleaese open youre eyes... your eating baby!!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    My Higgs in watercolour pencils- there were no voidouts in the making of this piec

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    How would a real life Death Stranding play out?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I just finished reading about how dinosaurs adapted after their extinction. Because the death of the dinosaurs was one of the extinction events, how would the Death Stranding play out in real life? How would we see people and world governments react? Would people be extremely divided, or united?

    submitted by /u/BatteryAcid69
    [link] [comments]

    Should I complete Death stranding

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I am coming towards the end of deadman's chapter, where you have do not have bb. I have just been finding that the game is becoming a grind and I have lost a lot of enjoyment that I found in the early hours. I know that we go to ww2 after this chapter and I want to know if the game gets better and if I should keep playing?

    submitted by /u/The_LumberJoe01
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else get these weird patterns in far distant objects?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    What the heck was that? (watch the area to the left...) [possible minor spoiler]

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Into the Breach

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    At first I thought this was a meme.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Party with Aloy at the Safe House. Come on over!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Tabletop RPG version of Death Stranding

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Has anyone read any good ideas on how to run a DS-themed tabletop RPG/D&D story?

    submitted by /u/SweetleggzzRoy
    [link] [comments]

    Cratere in Death Stranding

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Purchasing DS on Steam question

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Planning on purchasing the game on steam. I own the game on PS4 and 100% completed it. Does anybody have a 100% save file on pc that I can use, if I can even use someone elses save data?

    submitted by /u/Mal781
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment