• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Death Stranding At first I thought this game was not for me. But hell, as I continued...I fell in love with it. Its beautiful, its weird, its a masterpiece.

    Death Stranding At first I thought this game was not for me. But hell, as I continued...I fell in love with it. Its beautiful, its weird, its a masterpiece.


    At first I thought this game was not for me. But hell, as I continued...I fell in love with it. Its beautiful, its weird, its a masterpiece.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Dear porters, things can get stressful out there sometimes. Remember to rest for a while. Maybe even take a nap? Best of luck on your journey.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    MULEs when they see you driving by and want to take all of your cargo

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Higgs- pulp and acylic paint

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    The simple act of having to keep L2/R2 pressed while carrying things by hand showcases what makes this game amazing.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I know carrying things by hands is trivial, but I caught myself thinking "damn, I wish I didn't have to do this because keeping these buttons pressed for a long time makes me tired" more than once.

    Once, I had to deliver something to the Engineer and could not carry everything on my back, so I decided to carry some of the cargo by hand, and I had to stop a few times not just because Sam was getting tired, but so did I. I have to say that this exact moment, the feeling of connection with Sam, is what made me fall in love with this game.

    submitted by /u/rdrgvedovato
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like my local Meijer's in Michigan has DS on clearance $27 not bad!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    hello, you're good ?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    First screenshot. What an incredible experience this game is.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Felt a little like Higgs, might delete later (I Love Photo Mode)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Death Stranding Ultrawide Max Settings almost photorealistic

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Do Porter Grades reset when starting a new game?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    This feels like a dumb question, but I'm going to ask anyway. Please let me know!

    submitted by /u/SavingsVegetable842
    [link] [comments]

    Me when playing the game

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Steam Soundtrack

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've been trying to download the soundtrack on steam and I can't find a download button anywhere. Did anyone else have this problem?

    I just want to listen to the music. Even better if I can do it without sitting in my room.

    submitted by /u/Strangerdangerdanny
    [link] [comments]

    Playing at 60 fps using less than 10% of GPU, WHY?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    HELP - Construction: Safe House mission

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Hi all

    I have completed it and cannot upgrade the safehouse anymoreI built the safehouse and then upgraded it but mission still not complete?

    -- on the right side in blue it says Safe House completed* BUT mission not finished?
    I have customised to the max, i even went and changed music that happened when other people come to use the safe house etc to see if helped but nothing

    I have watched guides on if i was doing something wrong BUT they done the same as me and got a bit of dialog but i didn't.

    All help appreciated

    submitted by /u/ZeBadger
    [link] [comments]

    [EPISODE 3] Plot hole? Or Brain deficiency.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    So I'm on the order to head to south knot city and was watching the scene where Higgs had forced Fragile to walk into the rain. Now I don't know it's actually a plot hole but how could that area that they were at be in ruins? The hadn't gone off yet or am I just tripping?

    This only comes to mind because the Junk Dealer had said that the city wasn't always like that.

    submitted by /u/4V50R14N0
    [link] [comments]

    Decima engine messed up since 1.12?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Ever since i downloaded update 1.12(i haven't connected online in a while, pretty sure this is the latest patch) i get this glitch where long black narrow polygons stretch from the edges of objects, and just screw with the graphics.

    The thing is, it isn't just death stranding. I'm getting the same bizarre graphical glitch on horizon zero dawn too, and it's the first I've seen it in this game, afaik both are fully updated.

    Does anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/Glennis2
    [link] [comments]

    I love the 4K resolutions. Beautiful scenes.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Nuzlocke Stranding?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Going to play this game on new game without using a vehicle, and simply just walking throughout this journey, and won't connect online until I unlocked all the Chiral Networks, then after that, I'll pave the roads, and other stuff post game. Thoughts? Feel free to add something that I may end up looking into not doing.

    submitted by /u/LoveStranding69
    [link] [comments]

    Distant connections [CHAPTER 13]

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Doesn't support Kepler?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I'm considering buying the game on PC, but I have a GTX 770. From what I've gathered, the game doesn't support this card (despite it still being able to run modern games on a somewhat tolerable framerate).

    So is there any way to run this without buying a new RIG? Or am I fricked?

    submitted by /u/hodkoples
    [link] [comments]

    Wandering MC hologram action pose

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    In the structure customisation hologram for the Wandering MC, he does this epic Super Sentai or Kamen Rider-esque henshin action pose. I'm just wondering, can anyone pin down what Tokusatsu series this might be from?

    submitted by /u/hotwheels24seven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment