• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Death Stranding Showing off the full pre-order set!

    Death Stranding Showing off the full pre-order set!


    Showing off the full pre-order set!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Death Stranding Inspired Case Mod for Sit-Stand Desk

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Made some custom Damage Sensor Tape Sticker Skins

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    To all the Reverse Trikes we've lost along the way [sound on]

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    While the enemy AI is surprisingly good for a game with very little combat, no video game AI is perfect.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    [Endgame] Have you guys ever seen this? This is game still manages to surprise and amaze me every step of the way. Keep on keeping on fellow porters!!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Thumbs up for Death Stranding ��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Always keep an eye out for MULE’s no matter what

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    This makes me think of an episode of Ride: with Norman Reedus

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    How do people find this game boring?!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I just got to Lake Knot city, and there hasn't been a dull moment yet! I heard the game doesn't get good until like, 10 hours in, (I'm around 7-8 hours in I think) and I haven't been bored yet! I'd anything, it's more relaxing then boring. If I'm not having fun, I'm enjoying it, then I'm immersed and relaxed. Does the game really get better later on in?

    submitted by /u/I_hacked_kmart
    [link] [comments]

    just wanted to share this

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Quite happy with this shot

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Replaying the game and I just noticed a spiral on Junji Ito's shelter. I knew there was one somewhere.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Anyone notice??? No spoilers

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Got bored on the beach

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Reminds me of something? ��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    The journey itself is my home...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Looking for Bridges facemask

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Porters around the world.

    I hope your deliveries are going well and you keep social distancing from Mules.

    I'm looking for a Bridges logo facemask. Does anyone here know a way to find some or make some I could buy? I live in West Europe.

    Thanks for your help.

    Have fun fellow Porters!

    submitted by /u/SilentLonely
    [link] [comments]

    A bug, i think...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    So i just strated the game a few hours ago and i noticed that whenever i press L2, (to balance my self or place an object) i automatically walk forward, even if im standing completely still before pressing L2 (doesnt happen with R2)

    Has this happen to anyone?

    submitted by /u/Dor29
    [link] [comments]

    Hear me out: Don't put a portable music player in Death Stranding

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I know a lot of people are asking for a portable music player that you can use while roaming/delivering etc, but I say this: there should not be a portable music player in Death Stranding.

    All the music in the game feels perfectly chosen for that moment, and the devs have created moments where for, for example, you experience something heavy in the story, and afterwards when making a trek to your next location, the camera zooms out from Sam a bit, a song starts playing, and you are left with this incredible couple of minutes to digest everything currently going on while you make your next journey with some heavy stuff to think about (and literally, to carry with you) on your way to the next location.

    These moments would simply not have the same impact if I had been able to surf through the soundtrack while I was navigating the landscapes of Death Stranding. I constantly felt starving for those moments where they drop in a great, atmospheric, absolute banger of a tune, and you walk around revelling in the sheer madness of the world you've been dropped into, complete with a beautiful, cinematic soundtrack. Even the moments where you come across a player structure that's been customized to play some music feel great, and I personally love to take a quick break and admire the scenery while I feel grateful for this musical pitstop that another person has left for me and others to find. What bliss.

    I see the appeal for wanting to listen to your own music as you make these long, arduous treks, but honestly there's nothing stopping you from making a nice, long playlist and playing it in the background while you play, if you are so inclined. But I say Death Stranding is a game that is best experienced in full - with music playing when it is going to affect you most, as it was intended by the devs. If there's a portable music player in Death Stranding, people will inevitably use it, and I feel their experience will be diminished because of it. Maybe not so much for people who have already logged a lot of hours, completed the game and just want some more features as they continue to replay the game, but certainly people going through the game for the first time. So, you could always make it unlockable after completing the game or something, but I still feel overall that Death Stranding should just stay away from a portable music player, and leave the player to experience the game exactly as it was made - music included.

    TL;DR: Don't put a portable music player in Death Stranding, it'll make the game not as good.

    submitted by /u/zpoly
    [link] [comments]

    Easter egg in control?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment