• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Death Stranding Felt like this belonged here

    Death Stranding Felt like this belonged here


    Felt like this belonged here

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    My old laptop is ready for delivery.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    BB 1 Bit style animation (OC)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Traveling With Cargo

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Death stranding was robbed

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Hi my first post here but I have some (poorly articulated) thoughts that I need to get off my chest! The more I play this game the more I realize that there's absolutely no way a reviewer could have played this game properly in time to put out a review as quickly as most outlets did and I kick myself every day for letting those reviews and Internet hot takes put such a bad taste in my mouth

    The story isn't confusing they make it clear from the very beginning that you will not be able to piece together what's going on If you don't connect everyone and actually take the time to look the at emails and interviews plus data from collectibles and actually read it ALL

    And then there's the boredom All I kept hearing about was how boring and unsatisfying taking on an order was but there's no way within the first week of the game being released that people had already built and figured out how to properly use bridges roads and zip lines on top of the fact that that there was no community help since none of us had the game yet

    Kojima made a totally revolutionary game for the people, his fans & for those that miss when the main focus of a game was the story above all else it's one of the greatest of this current generation and he was robbed of the recognition he deserves because of video game journalism deadlines!

    Okay rant over thanks for listening 👍👍👍👍

    submitted by /u/nrgblade
    [link] [comments]

    My collector's edition cargo container repaint!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I just noticed that other porters use player-created things like timefall shelters! I just chilled with them til the rain stopped.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I decided to try a Monster to see what Norman Reedus was enjoying and found my least favorite beverage I've ever tasted.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Like for real, I would rather eat a cryptobiote.

    submitted by /u/Gorborg
    [link] [comments]

    Did you plan this you mad genius? (registering at Kojima productions store)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    If there was a game that proved ‘never listen to critics’ this is it!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Just got done with the main story of the game and I'm really sad it's over.

    I was going to totally ignore this game given what I hear the majority of people say about it, and critics too, but saw they were selling console bundle copies on eBay cheap so thought why not? At worst I can sell it if it's not my thing.... I haven't put it down since! Masterpiece of a game.

    Before this, I completed Days Gone, another game that got slated on release so I just put it the back of my mind until I got it cheap, turns out that was one of my favourite gaming experiences on PS4, and now this, that's two games, both in my top 5 now for PS4, I would have happily not played because of critics and reviews...

    submitted by /u/AlwaysTheKop
    [link] [comments]

    "BTs can't knock you off a zip line"

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Tell me I’m not alone

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    This game has ruined the word fragile for me. I can no longer say anything is fragile without saying "but not that fragile". Every damn time. Now other people say something is fragile and I say it. The other day my husband said "careful with that it's delicate" and I said "but not that delicate" yes I've moved onto synonyms now. Someone stop me. At least tell me I'm not alone? What other quotes from this (or any other) game do you repeat senselessly like a mindless drone? Or is it literally just me?

    submitted by /u/amazingoomoo
    [link] [comments]

    FYI : contrary to popular belief, you are NOT safe on ziplines

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I recently finished Death Stranding and I loved every minute of it. Here's an edit from the game's photo mode.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    This makes so much sense now...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Handle with care.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    What if DHL was in Death Stranding ��

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    [SPOILER] An idea on EEs and Sam

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Before the second set of credits, Sam essentially takes on a copy of himself to raise as his own. It mirrors the way Amelie was taken on as a part of Bridgette. The big difference between Lou and Amilie is what side of the stranding they're on.

    Thinking about Lou and Amilie as mirror images got me thinking about Sam as a mirror. Is the sixth extinction the final extinction because it is the end not of this world, but of the Death Stranding? Is Sam the true EE and is the extinction not one of life, but of extinction itself?

    submitted by /u/Major-Thomas
    [link] [comments]

    My first bike won't start

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Hey, so I've just unlocked my first bike in the game, build a generator nearby to charge it and did everything right. Except the bike just won't start, it will go back, steer and jump but just won't go forward. Is that a bug or am do I just carry too much weight? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Hackerman19
    [link] [comments]

    Sam Porter Freeman

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Memory Chip 14 cannot spawn on my game for some reason.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I'm post game and have completely exhausted all mail. I'm not getting anymore no matter what I do. I know it's supposed to spawn on top of the Central Region's incinerator. I have no idea what to do. It's the last thing I need to do before I get the "Greatest of Great Deliverers" achievement. Does anyone know if there is an exact trigger to make the mail send?

    submitted by /u/BladeLigerV
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to damage cargo when using a floating carrier?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    In this mission from Heartman's lab where we need to take an antimatter bomb to the geologist (or someone) Die Hardman mentions thay you need to be careful when handling explosives ESPECIALLY when transporting it via vehicle or carrier. He said especially. This confuses me because it's been basically impossible for any cargo to get damaged on those carriers. They work like magic. Am I missing something or does it only apply to explosives? Does it not apply at all? Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/UppedSolution77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment