• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Death Stranding tomorrow is in our hands!!

    Death Stranding tomorrow is in our hands!!


    tomorrow is in our hands!!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Death Stranding is currently at the top of the Steam Global Top Sellers!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Had to finally come back and finish this game. Still got a ways to go it seems ��

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Almost There - Photo Mode

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Congrats to PC Master race for joining us in this long journey

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Enjoy the game and the threats that await you as well as awesome stories, remember fellow porters, tomorrow is in your hands.

    submitted by /u/mathewmatiks
    [link] [comments]

    My BB is getting a little too big for the pack...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I'm super excited for the PC release! Here's some fan art I drew of Sam.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Can't wait for the game to unlock. Almost finished pre-loading. I don't own a PlayStation 4 and was excited from the day this game was announced for PC. Really excited to play it tomorrow.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    My final build ready for Death Stranding ^^

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    For all the Kojumbo nerds, I was reading, Yegeny Zamyatin's 'We', which was in part an inspiration for George Orwell's '1984', one of Kojumbo's favourite books, when these respective paragraphs reminded me of MGS4, and a little of Death Stranding

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    The image is here.

    The book was written in the 1920's, it is set in the 24th century. There's a reference to an aero, which is a futuristic helicopter of some sort I guess

    submitted by /u/IndecentBr4ve
    [link] [comments]

    Hush.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    I haven't picked up the game in couple months, I just say this image, are the glasses and glove added in an update or PC exclusive?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Death Stranding PC Scores an 86 on Metacritic

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Keep on keeping on

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Kojima Productions explain how they made the PC version better

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    [Spoiler] [Endgame] Questions, comments and curiosities about this great game. I think I am almost done, but not quite sure

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    1. Why in the hell didn't we get snow mobiles? I got tired of driving the vehicles backwards up the hills.

    2. Zip lines - is there a rhyme or reason as to where to put these? I just started putting them everywhere that I could. Unfortunately I was sent to the tar pits about the time I did this so I don't have too many out there.

    3. I heard Terrorists were trouble. When heading to tar area, I just decided to go for it. Just so happened to get two of the, in my driving lane, ran them over and had no problems. Loved it.

    4. My questions: A. Is there a layout for zip lines or just put them where you think they should go?

    B. I just beat the first giant BT and after being shot by Higgs, I went to rest in my room then will meet him on the beach. Am I close to the end? Trying to not look it up so I don't see any spoilers.

    C. I know I have another battle scene in Vietnam with the bad guy as well.

    D. Am I close to the end? Is this a game where you finish, but keep playing to Do other stuff?

    E. When the game started, I really thought the guy in the hospital with the baby was going to be the father and the main character was going to grow up from being a BB to the porter. Obviously not, but would have been cool.

    BONUS: what was with the attack of the 50 ft tall woman, Amelie ?

    submitted by /u/EverySingleMinute
    [link] [comments]

    For the record I loved doom eternal

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    I wonder... Nihongo?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I love the game, and couldn't wait for the PC release, so I had to watch a full Let's Play on YouTube (my personal preference being JackSepticEye), but due to some obvious reasons *cough cough* Chiral Artist, I want to play the game in Japanese, or preferably only with Japanese voices, instead of the normal English voices. Was this possible on PS4 and/or do you believe this option will be available on PC/Steam?

    PS: I already changed the launch options to set the language to Japanese, but I don't know if that will work, as the list contains languages that weren't supported on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Baecien
    [link] [comments]

    He's right behind me, isn't he?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Death strading has been defined by users as a 'Walking Simulator'

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Which song plays at the end of the launch trailer?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    It sounds like a completely different version of Once there was an Explosion. Has it been released?

    Here: https://youtu.be/tCI396HyhbQ?t=360

    submitted by /u/IndridColdxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Having fun with Photomode ��

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    It's not my fault... I'm sensitive ��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    What controller will you be using for the PC release?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Any achievements that you can miss permanently?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    This PC port will be my first experience in Death Stranding and I love getting all of the achievements in games I play, so I want to make sure I don't miss anything by (for example) getting below an S ranking on story deliveries? Also, can you replay story deliveries? How will you ensure an S ranking on everything?

    submitted by /u/ItsChestnut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment