• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Death Stranding This guy drives me nuts

    Death Stranding This guy drives me nuts


    This guy drives me nuts

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I was practicing digital drawing and I just finished this one, I hope you guys like it :)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Remember when you're out n about and feeling a bit low just look for some signs to refill your stamina. I left one here for any of you porters in the area. Keep on keeping on!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Ziplines are the way to go up in the mountains.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I wish there was merch based on this game so i could buy the Bridges Boots

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I finished the highway! If there was a trophy for it this would be the picture my PS4 would have taken.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Death Stranding Watercolor Art!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    The End of Death Stranding

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    The face you make when Die-Hardman comes and explains exactly what the last person said without adding anything new

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Something came in the mail today!!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Di-atribe Man, a more fitting name

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Taking the BB to hunt BTs

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Images that precede unfortunate events: Part 1

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    When you go to check the glowing lights at the Incinerator after George emails you a thousand times

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Thought I was being clever by stealing a mule truck to do my first massive delivery... :(

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I got this game with my new 2070 super graphics card, and I love everything about it.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Say what you will about the game - "Amazon delivery guy simulator" and "Walking Sim 2019", I still think this game is fucking amazing.

    From the breathtaking scenery to the absolute crackhead FPS that DLSS gives you, this game is probably one of my favourite games yet, and in my opinion, is a masterpiece. The soundtrack, the merge of peaceful walking to a tense showdown is done so seamlessly. I've never seen a game do such a transition so smoothly.

    The story hooked me in from the start, and as a video game nerd myself, the fact that it got very complicated very quick just added to the desire to learn more about the game.

    The whole multiplayer-assist-structures thing is amazing, too, and often leaves me buying more PCCs than I need to help other porters traverse the land. I've just done chapter 6, and holy fuck am I going to play through this game.

    I just found this sub, and if there's any Kojima devs here, please, add DLC. It's all I could ever hope for once the story is over.

    I often livestream this game to my friends on discord, and when I do, it's not rare for the entire VC to become a watching party for the game. Everything about it, I can't get enough!

    For anyone who cares, here's some clips of me livestreaming the game to my friends.

    https://youtu.be/bvhXh1xATIg

    https://youtu.be/LDP04ASlhq0

    https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

    submitted by /u/Air_za
    [link] [comments]

    Every screenshot of this game is a postcard

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    "Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering."

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Great memes, Ladies and Gentleman

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I feel that the PC release has brought in a bunch more porters who make some solid, high quality memes.

    I hope you guys enjoy the game as much as us console peeps did.

    Hats off to you guys for making some great memes, keep on keepin on.

    Love,

    Splomberino (PS4)

    submitted by /u/just_tryna_jam
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find HER the most weird thing about this game? Gave me some proper creepy childplay vibes

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Death Stranding mods we want to see

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    *heavy breathing*

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Bow before your Lord !!!!!!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment