• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Death Stranding Finally almost done with my roads! Just one section left!

    Death Stranding Finally almost done with my roads! Just one section left!


    Finally almost done with my roads! Just one section left!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I took this photo in Switzerland...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    COWABUNGA!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Decided to play this game after months of putting it off. It’s really fun so far. This is my first pic with photo mode.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I don't wanna do it but...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Connecting with other players in the most intimate way ����

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Sam

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    AR Death Stranding cover I’ve been working on using Unity and Vuforia.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    This game is truly a masterpiece.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    I was one of many that had 0 interest in this game. I saw it as a walking simulator, uninspired, weird just to be weird, but boy was I wrong. At first I was a little skeptical because it was tons of walking and now I am on Chapter 3 and absolutely loving it. The world feels so real to me and so immersive that I have already put in 30+ hours.

    Its been a very long time since I have felt this way about a game. The first time I was on a cliffside and looked down and oh wow ! Npcs that i can go talk to! NOPE those were two MULES and my stuff got pinged and they started running my way. Another time they are chasing me and I drop down a cliff side and run along the water line as they searched for me..... its truly exhilarating every single time I get put in these situations and far from this "boring" game that ppl say it is.

    Today was the first day i got to build my first road and seeing the likes come in ( idk if its real, but let me be happy about my contributions) and after that I saw people adding to the road, and I could literally travel safely across the maps and just be so happy that I MADE IT with the help of others. Its a community that I can see and rebuild "america" with...... its such a cool and original concept and i wish more people found out about this game and didnt just say it was a write off cause the bad reviews.

    But I still am so confused wtf is going on in the story. But thats okay hahahaha

    submitted by /u/JustinPalais
    [link] [comments]

    Fave one

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    For the last time, get down here!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    The only thing I would change about Death Stranding

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    The Compass' reticul should adjust it's opaqueness based on the terrain. I've been in the mountain areas now for awhile and all that white makes it really hard to target a location.

    I've checked the 'Settings' but have found nothing to help this, if you know a way I'd be more than happy to learn it (as a week old player) plus I need to say, please don't spoil anything I am on my first playthrough and have avoided spoilers since launch please don't ruin it :)

    I've been having a blast with the game, but the reticul has been an almost constant irratant

    submitted by /u/Darkmagic212
    [link] [comments]

    Death Stranding Block Party

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Yum

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Spoilers for endgame, but just an idea I had.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    * * * I just really wish that they referred to lou as louise after you beat the game, like when you get likes from her or interact with her. feel like that would be a rlly sweet little detail idk. Anybody else thought something like this before?

    submitted by /u/alleywxy
    [link] [comments]

    Check Your Email!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    As the title says, check your email for messages from preppers, scientists, and facilities. In almost all cases, you should get an email shortly after your first delivery (you might need to rest first). If you don't get it, quit the game fully (i.e. go in the PS menu and select "Close Application). You now have two choices:

    1. Continue where you left off and do a recovery mission (where you pick up some items and return, e.g. from a MULE camp)
    2. Reload the save before you made your first delivery to that person (using the autosave at the terminal)

    In either case, you'll be attempting to tell the game that you have, in fact, made first contact with this person. You'll also want to check for any unread interviews and emails and mark them as read (some emails won't show up if you haven't read a previous one (not necessarily from the same sender)).

    If successful, you should get the first email after making the delivery and resting (I got one as soon as I left the person's claimed area. You can then proceed with the standard procedure for "stubborn" preppers:

    1. Make delivery
      Can be either regular deliveries or lost cargo. Put extra lost cargo into the private locker and turn them in one at a time.
    2. Rest in private room.
    3. Read email.
      If you don't get an email, do another delivery (sucks but necessary).
    4. Repeat.

    The reason I'm mentioning this is that I ran into a glitch with a certain late-game prepper regarding a certain memory chip. I'm currently sitting at 475 LoL in Episode 8, so I know it isn't because I missed an order. Re-did a recovery mission, and lo and behold, got the email – and it ended up referring to the cargo I delivered as part of the original story mission, i.e. the email I was supposed to have received about 20 hours ago.

    submitted by /u/CeolAgusCraic
    [link] [comments]

    U.C.A in 1990 , Sam gotta build a telcom pole network

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    This is my new kitten, she is named BB! She’s not able to detect BT’s though :(

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Trying to capture a bit of the horror aspects of Death Stranding.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    The First Prepper

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    so i've been doing a shit-ton of deliveries for this guy and still his connection still doesn't go up. but after my recent delivery to him he sent me an e-mail. How many deliveries do i have to do to connect him to the chiral network?

    submitted by /u/ajs_fresh_memes
    [link] [comments]

    It's Been Three Months...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    ...since I not only finished Death Stranding, but got the Platinum Trophy as well. I still cannot stop myself from thinking about it all the time and having a desire to play. I've stayed consistent enough with my addiction: Monster Hunter World, and also fallen in love and out of love with State of Decay 2. I started playing Sea of Thieves and got discouraged, and I finally got the Platinum Trophy for No Man's Sky, a game I have been playing for two years and still will....

    It is Death Stranding though that sticks with me. All other games feel more like games now, with less interesting... everything! and a lack of maturity and importance. I'm not going to let myself play the game again yet, primarily for the reason of the time commitment - I don't want to be involved in a long game when Ghosts of Tsushima comes out in July, but after that I will be "free" again until September (for Cyberpunk) and so a return to America may come.

    submitted by /u/HazelrahFiver
    [link] [comments]

    My first photo in photo mode ��

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment