• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Death Stranding Babachara, if you are here, THANK YOU! Your ladder saved my life tonight.

    Death Stranding Babachara, if you are here, THANK YOU! Your ladder saved my life tonight.


    Babachara, if you are here, THANK YOU! Your ladder saved my life tonight.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    When someone asks how long the ending is

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    I’m @donnna_art on Instagram!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:12 PM PST

    It doesn't have to be that close ��

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    My Pride and joy, my Death Stranding limited edition PlayStation 4 Pro.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Platinum achieved. Good work, Sam. Thanks for the memories.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:06 PM PST

    My girlfriend and I are working on a Death Stranding Cosplay, here is our BB

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    A double rainbow suddenly formed near my school and then it instantly started to rain. Rain didn’t age anything though lol

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    I just completed this standard order. I got a B, but at least my delivery time went up. :/

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    10 minutes in and I’m already crying ... fuck the Song is beautiful

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:39 PM PST

    A fanart of Amelie

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Playing No Mans Sky for the first week when I suddenly encountered this.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Here you go, Peter Englert.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    I thought for a second that the game kept teleporting me back because I was doing something wrong ��

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    5 year old cousin delivering. Favorite thing to do: look at BB

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    I laughed so hard I woke my dog up. I feel you, xxnapalm82xx ��

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    How Complete Are Your Ziplines?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    At this point I can zip anywhere in the Central region with a fair degree of convenience. By despawning unwanted zip stations and other structures the game seems to have replaced them with new options, and some of them were keepers. Rinse, repeat. The result was a decent connect the dots latticework that I was obliged to complete with a handful of 350 meter runs.

    Do most of your networks span the whole map or are they isolated from one another?

    My version of Sam spent more time flying than walking or driving after about chapter 8. I'm wondering if that's normal or not.

    submitted by /u/isarmstrong
    [link] [comments]

    Here is my video showcasing breathtaking and eery landscapes of Death Stranding. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Modelo sure looks like a fine Downfall porter

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:38 PM PST

    This is why I love this game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    [Endgame] Unused corners of the map

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Before getting the last memory chip and platinum trophy, I decided to take a tour in the areas of the map where the game never directs you to. There are no order related tasks or memory chips in these areas, and only few player structures on the account that most people unlikely venture in these far corners of the map. (Map courtesy of IGN)

    There is not much to see in these areas, some beautiful vistas and rocks as always. However, they are all by the sea and you can find groups of the jellyfish-like "gas bag" enemies in these areas.

    Some of these areas are quite large, especially the empty stretch in the very north, nearest preppers being Novelists son and Evo-devo Biologist. I feel like the most likely explanation is that these areas used to host some cut preppers.

    The "gas bag" enemy is an oddity itself, its never referred in any call, email or interview. Again, I feel like there used to be more enemy types which were cut, gas bags being the ones to make the cut, likely near the end of the development cycle. Would explain why they just kinda are around without any recognition.

    To note: I don't advocate filling every corner of the map with icons and activities, many games take this too far.

    I really don't have a question i'm asking, just wondering about potential cut content and how the gas bags fit into the game, being different from the other BT's we encounter.

    submitted by /u/Jaska95
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s talk Bout zip lines

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Currently ch.6, BB getting fixed rn, so I am taking the time to zip line all my current regions and busting out so many standard orders I would've have bothered to touch otherwise. But need to make friends to boost my bandwidth for more zip lines. It almost feels OP at times, but thought what the heck it's a part of the game, I think imma still walk for most of the story missions tho to get my dose of scenery and songs along the way, but dang do zip lines improve time and life I'm general lol

    submitted by /u/Paul_Woodrugh
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you here are still on the first playthrough and how many are replaying the game?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:10 PM PST

    I lost my save files in December and had to get all the way to Chapter 5 again :c currently in chapter 8, took me a while to restart cause losing the save files really knocked me down... I had like 100,000+ likes for just building roads! I was shocked at how many notifs were coming in, now I only get a couple thousands at most

    it's been three months now since the game got released, I wonder how many of you guys have already finished the main story and how many are still in the first run like me?

    submitted by /u/TwoOneNine219
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment