• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Death Stranding This feels like a job for Sam Porter Bridges! (Found on Internet, not mine)

    Death Stranding This feels like a job for Sam Porter Bridges! (Found on Internet, not mine)


    This feels like a job for Sam Porter Bridges! (Found on Internet, not mine)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    This cant be good.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I’m in love with this game

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:07 PM PST

    We did a Death Stranding themed pregnancy announcement using props from the collectors edition!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    This game saved me

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    The beginning of this year, I was let go from my job and with a two-year-old kid and a wife, I was of course devastated. I picked up this game because I love anything Kojima does and I can honestly say, this game saved me from becoming depressed. I will always be grateful for that.

    Anyone else get a strong emotional tie to this game?

    submitted by /u/Natalus77
    [link] [comments]

    Ivan Shishkin painted the Wind Farm in 1893

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Gotta make those holiday deliveries!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Floating Carriers are Your Friend

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Don't discount the value of hoofing it with a bunch of linked carriers, making use of player trails and roads. It can be such a pain in the ass to use trucks for everything, especially when going over tough terrain. Sam with some speed legs and a trail of carriers has allowed me to max out a bunch of preppers efficiently. On my second play through, don't make the mistake of relying on vehicles too much.

    Keep on keeping on 👍

    submitted by /u/bobdel11
    [link] [comments]

    Here's an area north east of the Incinerator in the Central region that I'm sure most players have not been to. It could have really used another prepper around here. Anywhere else in the game that you feel could have benefited from a prepper being there?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    I’m having a lot of fun with the photo mode in Death Stranding.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Found BB in Cyberpunk!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Just starting right now

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    I meant to post this last night during download. Obviously I didn't. So many people love this game! What I'm hoping for is your recommendations for starting out. Well, for anytime really. I have read your posts, but I have not watched videos, so I really have no working knowledge going in. It's all going to come from you. So here goes. Pressing x.

    Edit: at 1 hour. Wow. Just. Wow

    submitted by /u/TinyHeart92
    [link] [comments]

    There's something mesmerizing about this pose...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I (virtually) met my hero today!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Death Stranding Easter egg in Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:20 PM PST

    "It's Sam. Just Sam." —Sam

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:51 PM PST

    My favorite little model.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Road durability

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Do you have to completely rebuild a road once it's durability hits zero? I'm on chapter 5 in the central zone and my roads are already in the 40's and below and I don't want to have to completely rebuild every road again. I'm wondering if it's worth it to constantly contribute resources to each road or to just let them break down.

    submitted by /u/Potatoman365
    [link] [comments]

    Experiencing the game after about a year, now on PS5! Needless to say, I missed it!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Tried poster Frame for the first time.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Seeking A Replica Bridges Cap To Buy (Australia)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Hello porters; I have but one request, could somebody tell me where I can buy a replica Bridges Cap that delivers from Australia (overseas shipping is so expensive)

    I know there's the official one but I honestly don't really care for it as it's not really the same as the one in the game, looking for an actual replica in that good ol' Navy Blue that hopefully isn't too expensive.

    I hear some people find these caps to be too small, and seeing as I have a medium to large head, am hoping someone similar can confirm it's a good fit.

    submitted by /u/CallOfCoolthulhu
    [link] [comments]

    Can we stop posting spoilers/fun secrets from other games without spoiler tags?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Personally I have been trying to avoid spoilers/secrets in most games that have only been out for a short time. Just wanted to see if anyone also is having the same problem. Spoiler taging a post does not depreciate the content.

    submitted by /u/Hobertnic
    [link] [comments]

    Director’s Commentary

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Would love for there to be a passive mode where zero BT, mule, or terrorist encounters are triggered and instead you just make peaceful deliveries across America while Hideo, Yoji, and whoever else go in depth about the game's conception. Feel like it could be a very cathartic experience that would be cool to add to a ps5 enhanced edition or something.

    submitted by /u/supremegoldchain
    [link] [comments]

    Another one of my great screenshots in my opinion

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment