• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Death Stranding Me every time I wake up in the safe house.

    Death Stranding Me every time I wake up in the safe house.


    Me every time I wake up in the safe house.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    I think my last Sam fanart got mistaken as a game edit. Hope it's OK that I repost to clarify I drew these from scratch! Attaching my latest Cliff art to this because I finished painting him yesterday and didn't want to spam with a separate post! (Art by OP - Sabrina Glik)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    Rewatching Breaking Bad when I see this in S1E2

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Death Stranding is absolutely my GOTY

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:14 AM PST

    'Catcher Triggered'

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    PSA: Don't forget to bring the Sticky Gun when going for those Miscellaneous Cargo Recovery orders

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    Makeup for my bands show tomorrow, also shot promo photos like this as well. Channeling my inner Cliff.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:09 PM PST

    The Evolution Of CQC From Metal Gear To Death Stranding

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    The odradek slow animation didn't happen when I walked into BT area

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    RIP BRAVOTWOZERO999

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Death Stranding did very well PlayStation’s GotY 2019 awards. Even got bronze trophy in the “Best Multiplayer” category, even beating out “true” multiplayer titles.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Lol holy shit man. I’m only on chapter 3 with 32 hours and I just read that there are 14 chapters in this game. Christ man.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:51 PM PST

    Hopefully I can finish this before break is through, because I'm surely not rushing it

    submitted by /u/Oni-Chan-Sama
    [link] [comments]

    Found this at my local motorcycle store

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Fanart of Lea Seydoux as Fragile. I hope you guys like it.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    This was from the beginning of my playthrough. Needless to say, I was on the edge of my seat

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Joining the ranks. Every single second was worth the waiting.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:10 PM PST

    Finally reached my goal of contributing my part and helping over 1 million online porters. Next goal to platinum and end my journey.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Never basing my game-purchase decisions on reviews ever again.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    I made a similar post in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's subreddit. The post spoke of my experience with the game and how much I enjoyed the game's narrative. Everything from the combat to the story felt perfect. However, many reviews tried to justify it's 'poor story and character arc' which I honestly never understood after spending several hours with the game.

    Anyhow, here's my experience with Death Stranding so far. After almost a week of going through reviews, articles and videos of the game, I still could not frame an opinion of the game. Playstation games are expensive, and I had to make a decision. Eventually, I sold Fallen Order since I was done with it's campaign, and picked up Death Stranding. I am around 7-10 hours into the game and... I can't wrap my head around the fact that people could actually admit to having a negative experience with the game.

    The beginning of the game caught my attention purely with the cinematics, until the gameplay kicked in which felt quite 'lonely' to say the least. But the tiny-yet-important things kept my focus - How Sam loses/gains balance, how the terrain acts as a gameplay mechanic, how ladders/ropes work. In fact, after a few delivery runs, I kept going back craving for more. Next thing I know - I can't keep the game down because of something I have never truly experienced in my life before - how 'online' works with this game.

    What I do matters. What other people do matters. I am not blatantly shooting around, killing anyone, destroying stuff... nope. Its a meditative experience. After a long walk I see a 'mushroom' with 600 likes, it cracks me up. After being intimidated by the terrain in front of me; I see a rope dropped by someone else - makes my day! (for the time-being). I am darn sure these things can never expressed through any reviews, let alone framed as an opinion. Sam's story of finding and holding onto purpose connects with the narratives of my life. A beautiful, worthwhile experience, is an experience unique to each of us.

    And all of this reminds me of something - many of these 'reviewers' who failed to like the game are often the same people who called a game like Red Dead Redemption 2 'slow'. An opinion is an opinion, sure, but at this point in my life I think its safe to admit that I can never again let a review dissolve my ability to make my own opinion.

    Finally, I think Death Stranding is one of the very few pieces of entertainment which helped me realize what I truly like and prefer. As a designer who wants to break in to the narrative-design field, this is crucially important.

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/tanaysharma97
    [link] [comments]

    Comforting BB in the Middle of a Warzone.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Keep on keeping on

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:16 AM PST

    Hit GameStop with the intent to buy a used PS4 Pro, get there and am told they sold their last one. I grabbed a Modern Warfare bundle and asked for Death Stranding as well, then the employee said ‘Why don’t you just get the Death Stranding edition?’ Thank you person for not picking up your preorder!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:23 PM PST

    Dual Wielding Raw Materials, The LEAST Efficient Way to Combat Terrorists... Lol

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:33 PM PST

    Has anybody else been inspired by Sam Talking to himself?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Throughout the game he kept saying things like "there you go, just one foot in front of the other" on his long hikes. Sometimes lately when I don't want to do things I can hear him saying that, and I just get it started one foot in front of the other.

    submitted by /u/Dustin_James_Kid
    [link] [comments]

    Can Someone Explain WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:37 PM PST

    I was delivering some cargo to Peninsula Knot City (formerly Miami, FL) when I came across Higgs’ favorite hangout spot. I really don’t want to know what goes on in there.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment