• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Death Stranding I love the photo mode!

    Death Stranding I love the photo mode!


    I love the photo mode!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:57 AM PST

    "No rest for the wicked" - Started playing the game a few days ago, this might be my favourite game ever made, I'm so glad it exists.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    A Beached Thing

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    When Die-Hardman messages you in the field to repeat what he just said in the codec 10 seconds ago.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    So happy to finally hit that rank! What a game.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    This was such great experience, and thanks to this group I managed to get the trophy. Thanks for help!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:45 PM PST

    [EPISODE 11] Portrait of Sam and his BB

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Photos going to the junk dealer and chral artist and back

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    My first screenshot in this game. I played for a while when it came out but put it down and just restarted last night

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Hired a drawer friend of mine to make this awesome depiction of the gods (Kojima's joint's non-canon).

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Death Stranding is 50% off on Steam

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:46 PM PST

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1190460/DEATH_STRANDING/

    Death Stranding is 50% off on Steam US, offer end Dec 14.

    submitted by /u/Felix_the_Wolf
    [link] [comments]

    BB bike in Days Gone

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    It was playing fine last night, now I'm getting this error every time I try to load in. What is this?! I'm trying to finish this game before I play Cyberpunk.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:35 PM PST

    This game is something else!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:07 AM PST

    I thought that it will be a nice "waiting game" for my Cyberpunk 2077 preorder, but I'm playing for a ten-fifteen hours now and I absolutely love it. Thank you guys for every advice and tip that you gave me in my recent post. It's a great experience! Peter Bridges out.

    submitted by /u/baTsOuPxXx
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your workflow?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    I'm in Chapter 3 and mostly loving it after kind of a long, bleak Chapter 2.

    I've found that I'm getter betting with routing. I got a hold of a vehicle, developed some paths that require climbing, and developed a central mailbox and charger array that serves as my base between 3 stops.

    At each mailer, I take all the missions available, then fill the rest of my inventory up with players' lost packages. Then I work my way around these three points until I have a full load of stuff to take to a Bridges facility. It's very satisfying, though I'm starting to get repeat missions (I think), so I'm going to move on.

    I like learning the terrain and then planning the logistics. It feels like you're conquering something other than a big enemy.

    I find it easier for me to delivery lost packages than it is to track which base could use resources. I'm not sure where they go when shared, but I know the delivering the lost packages helps. Still doing my part to build/rebuild structures too.

    submitted by /u/pupjvc
    [link] [comments]

    What is the credits song?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Not the one where it's white text on a black background but the one where you are still on sams beach? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/chad-chadsworth
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Vehicle in the Middle of a Lake

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Dead Vehicle in the Middle of a Lake

    So I'm doing a huge delivery (one of the 800+kg ones) and my truck has just run out of energy in the middle of the river. I checked and it's not close enough to shore for me to just build a generator next to it, and sticky guns don't work. Any suggestions?

    https://preview.redd.it/unmjoyv8m9461.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=054abd318749fd18b31d07de8a1f0bd01edba62e

    submitted by /u/Mallen106
    [link] [comments]

    How anti-maskers feel when they wear a mask. [CHAPTER 9]

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    where to find JP version

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    i want to buy the game for PS4 but i want it to have JP audio and EN subtitles, which shop can i get it from?

    submitted by /u/tama707
    [link] [comments]

    [Chapter 13] How does a deaf person complete this?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Apparently I am supposed to follow the voice of a woman who is singing a song. I'm not completely deaf but my hearing in certain pitches is really terrible. I have almost zero ability to tell subtle volume differences in this mission.

    Is there a handicap accessible way to do this?

    submitted by /u/VictorZiblis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment