• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Death Stranding I present you lofi Sam Bridges to relax/study to [following the challenge on /r/Europe]

    Death Stranding I present you lofi Sam Bridges to relax/study to [following the challenge on /r/Europe]


    I present you lofi Sam Bridges to relax/study to [following the challenge on /r/Europe]

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I 3D printed Ordradek

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Im drawing a BT baby with clear plastic strands, I'll be adding clear black speckles tomorrow. Whaddya think?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Death Stranding combo shower

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    That moment when you rethink your decision to make 1 trip instead of 2.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    TOMORROW IS IN YOUR HANDS

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Found this sub while trying to solve the controller multi-input bug, and I'm very much enjoying the game except for that one controller bug

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Just launched Death Stranding, been in my Epic Games library since the 2nd of August. Finally have a chance to play. (not sure how to flair)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    just got to port knot city!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    All your posts made me realise I needed a second play-through. In honour of new beginnings I present 'Freelance Contractor - Sam Porter'

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Ziplines are fun

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Photo mode is an entire game in itself. Here are a few shots I really like. Feel free to scroll through.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Still on my way [My first try in photo mode]

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Why I have trust issues

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    My first ever platinum after 115 hours!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I played this game last December through January and completed the story before taking a hiatus. I wasn't sure if I had the energy to grind out platinum after spending 90 hours on the game initially but after my 8 month break I got the itch to play again and I finally got my first platinum over the long weekend! This has been one of my favorite gaming experiences in a long time. There's just something about making deliveries for hours on end that's so relaxing. Setting up that perfect zipline network to make difficult deliveries seem trivial is so satisfying.

    Other than Veteran Porter (who I completely overlooked and had to look up his location), maxing out all the preppers wasn't too rough for me. Turn in a delivery/lost cargo, rest, wait for email, turn in another delivery/lost cargo, rinse/repeat until maxed. The only really frustrating part to me was getting those last few deliveries for Growth of a Legend. I didn't start playing on Hard mode until after reaching Mountain Knot City, but I still managed to get 20+ deliveries for two categories by the end of the main story. The other categories (time-based and misc.-based deliveries) were the hardest to find missions that were actually doable that didn't involve trudging through BT territory, terrorist camps, and Sam dragging his nuts through broken glass. Memory chips weren't nearly as difficult to track down as I thought they would be, and I actually enjoyed taking one last trip through the whole map to pick them all up.

    At long last Sam's journey can finally come to an end. Keep on keeping on fellow porters!

    submitted by /u/Jacuzzi9
    [link] [comments]

    Timefall Pixel Art

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Do structures disappear if they reach zero durability before I repair them?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Topic. Sorry, I'm sure this has come up before but all I could find from search is that they get rusty/unusable at low durability, and I didn't wanna search too deeply because I'm trying to avoid spoilers. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Throwaway171196
    [link] [comments]

    sorry for posting again so quickly.. I'm just having so much fun with photo mode!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    [Endgame] This game! Unbelievable!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    SPOILERS while delivering cargo in episode 15:  

     

     

     

     

     

    The Elder died on me. It was totally unexpected, I delivered a normal cargo just because I haven't been to him for a long time (I sent bots mostly to him).

    I knew something was off when he didn't appear to greet me. After the performance screen I was greeted by the hologram of a BT.

    It shocked me like I lost someone I know...

    Edit: here it is!

    submitted by /u/bbcversus
    [link] [comments]

    It's just you and me BB

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Keep on keeping on �� Perler bead art done by me. Had fun with this one, even if it was pretty simple!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Have a serious Fu@*ing problem

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I recently installed my M.2 ssd and wiped my old hdd to gain some speed on my new pc build. Problem is, even though I enabled steam cloud sync before I did that, none of my game files were saved! I tried the steam cloud page online to see if i could retrieve files there but there's only 1 file that's 2.25kb and written today, so no help there. What should I do? I seriously don't want to replay the whole beginning of the game over I had about 20-25 hours

    submitted by /u/tazzzuu
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite photo mode pics this far

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment